~ C h a p t e r 64 ~

~ Nezu's Favor plus a small announcement ~
> 2090 words ~

Izuku ran a hand through his hair as he walked down the hallway. His stomach had butterflies, and his mind was running into overdrive. What if Nezu didn't let him be Hikari? Or what if Izuku was forced to leave class 1-A...?

If that was the case, Katsuki would be pissed.

Izuku giggled lightly thinking about how mad Katsuki would be if he was expelled. But even that didn't clear away his butterflies as he turned down another corridor.

He didn't know why he was so nervous. Izuku knew that Nezu wouldn't expel him because the principal was the one who wanted him at UA. Kid or not, he knew he could be a powerful asset to the school.

But then again, Izuku was just that. He was a kid. Someone that was probably way too young to be doing this. And the reason why Izuku physically could do this was because of all the crazy testing he went through. It made him stronger.

So in a weird twisted way Izuku was just a little thankful for the torture he went through. Without that he wouldn't have been physically capable of being Hikari.

But then again Izuku wasn't. He would much rather prefer a regular childhood rather than one of gore.

Anyways the point is that Izuku could see why Nezu wouldn't let him be Hikari. And reasons why he would allow it.

Because technically Izuku isn't doing anything illegal.

A hand touched Izuku's shoulders, and the shorter gripped the hand tightly, with intent to break it. "What did I say about scaring me Mei-"

Izuku turned to see it was not in fact Mei attempting to scare him. But he saw the confused look of his new homeroom teacher. "Oh-...hey Shouta," Izuku let go of his hand, sheepishly apologizing, "Sorry!"

"It's fine-and we already had this conversation, call me Aizawa," the older man rubbed his hand, cursing the fact that he would probably have to go to Recovery Girl later. "But I could hear your mumbling from the classroom, and wanted to know if you're okay."

Izuku facepalmed, cursing his childhood habit. "Why were you even in the classroom anyway? School is over."

"Unlike you, I actually have to grade papers," Aizawa started to walk down the hallway, Izuku following him. "Let me guess, you're going to Nezu?"

"Yeah, he sent me a message with the meeting time," Izuku nervously huffed, his eyes drifting to the floor. "Do you think... that he won't let me be Hikari?"

Aizawa sighed, glancing at one of his many problematic children, "I doubt he wouldn't let you. He might just give you some ground rules, I already told him I wanted you to patrol with me anyhow."

"Though, you said he messaged you a time for the meeting?" Aizawa cocked an eyebrow up, now realizing he never got the message. "I never got that message..."

Suddenly, the short sadistic principal walked into the corridor. He was in the middle of the hall, looking at the two in front of him.

"That's because you're not going to be in the meeting," Nezu chuckled as Aizawa glared at him. Ah, he already could feel the karma coming towards him, but Nezu needed to do this.

"I thought you said earlier today that I could," the homeroom teacher could only hope Nezu was joking. What? He didn't want Izuku to freak out or something...

And because Aizawa could have convinced Nezu if something went wrong.

"Change of plans," Nezu shrugged before locking eyes with the tense Izuku, "Now, why don't we start the meeting, Izuku."