~ C h a p t e r 63 ~

~ This is the last filler-maybe ~
> 2600 words <

"Ha! You really fell for that shit?" Katsuki laughed at the utterly humiliated Power Loader, who was sulking on the ground. "The room isn't even hot!"

Currently, he wasn't that focused on the teacher who was laying defeated on the floor. He was more focused on Izuku was curled up against his side, every few moments he would randomly start trembling as if it was cold.

And the room was in fact sort of warm, not cold.

Katsuki had his arm casually draped across the back of the couch behind Izuku, though he had his hand gripping Izuku's shoulder. He had heated his hand up slightly, wanting to help Izuku in any way he could.

Izuku wouldn't leave the position he was in, and he was eating the Katsudon Katsuki gave him while talking with Shinsou.

"See Kacchan! Shinsou agrees cats and kittens are better than dogs and puppies!" Izuku cheered, yet his voice seemed more strained. More... forced. Though, no one else seemed to notice that.

"Cats are little fluffy angles," Shinsou commented as he took a sip of his water, "Of course I would love them more than demon dogs."

"But dogs can be cute fluffy angels!" Mei said as she slammed her tray down on the free table, having already eaten her food-Maijima brought her food-in a rush to continue working. "And guard dogs help people who feel threatened!"

"Yeah but attack dogs are mean!" Izuku took one last bite of his food before leaning over slightly and placing it on the table before attaching himself back to Katsuki's side, "I got chased by one for a full hour once!"

"You probably deserved it...! After all, you were sneaking around at night!" Mei argued as she began working on the items for Izuku. "Technically they should be attacking you!"

"But still!" Izuku pouted, "It bit me and it hurt!"

"Tough luck! Cats scratch and bite!"

This time it was Shinsou to get offended, "Excuse me! Cats only do that if you piss them off! If you gain their trust they will cuddle up to you, and if they claw you, it's because they want you to stay with them!"

"I gave Sprinkles so much love and treats and she gave me no love!" Mei huffed, "She scratched my leg up once so badly...!"

Katsuki sighed and put his tray of food down on the table. As usual, Izuku has eaten most of his food. Thankfully.

Without much thought, he grabbed Izuku from behind and placed him on his lap before hugging him. "Kacchan! Don't do that so suddenly, you scared me!" Izuku put a hand to his racing heart.

"You know," Shinsou glanced around the lovers, "I never thought I would watch Bakugou literally force cuddling onto someone."

"I know right! It's so weird yet so cute," Mei squealed as she walked around the room in buzzing excitement, "It's so cute!"

"Fucking shut up!" Katsuki glared at them, pulling Izuku closer against him in an almost protective manner, "The only thing cute in mine and Izu's relationship is him!"

Izuku's face flushed, prompting Mei to laugh at the defeated greenette, "But Kacchan... you are cute as well!"

"No I'm not. I'm hot-literally," Katsuki raised his hand, letting off a small explosion.

Katsuki glanced at Izuku in confusion when he felt Izuku tensing in his hold. Since when was Izuku afraid of explosions or loud noises near Katsuki.

"I'm sure Izuku would agree to that," Mei added with a shrug. "But! Back to the original topic, cats are trash!