~ C h a p t e r 55 ~

~ Red Earrings ~
> 3500 words <

Izuku smiled as he glanced around. The place had an outdoors as well! And an upstairs, but Izuku doesn't know if they are allowed up there. Katsuki and him were still at the entrance of the huge aquarium, and Izuku felt like he was going to explode from excitement. He could see the different tanks and fish just a few feet away along with different rooms with different species-

The hold holding his lightly squeezed, causing Izuku's eyes to dart to Katsuki's smiling face-if his classmates saw this they would flip out most likely-who was observing the animated greenette closely. Izuku giggled, a little embarrassed, "Sorry Kacchan! I'm just excited! I've never been here before!"

The blond chuckled with a shake of his head, "Don't be sorry! And as soon as the lady comes back with my change, we can go explore, okay?"

Izuku nodded, a bright smile on his face as his eyes practically glittered. "Thank you so so so much Kacchan! I can't wait-where should we look first?" Izuku started to ramble, "We could go outside first if you want or we could do inside and then outside-Kacchan do you think they'll have sharks!"

The blond nodded as he was given his change, "Yes they do, Izuku why would I bring you to some lame-ass aquarium? Now, let's do inside first, I may have a small surprise for later."

"Aw-Kacchan! You do so much for me...thank you," Izuku said once again as the two finally walked out from by the doors, easily walking by the desk that just gave them their wristbands-the bands acted like tickets, it proved they paid-before pausing in front of a huge labeled map of the place.

"Hmm, do you want to go room by room? It goes in a circle so if we go right or left it'll take us back here eventually," Katsuki explained as Izuku looked at the map.

"Sure! After we do this room, we can go...left maybe?" Izuku asked and Katsuki nodded before Izuku giggled and started to lead Katsuki to the main huge tank in the room. The aquarium didn't have many people there at this hour since people usually came later in the day, so there were only a few others in the room.

Izuku walked towards the tank, it was huge! It was about three feet tall, and it had to be a few hundred gallons of water. "Woah..." Inside the touch-tank was a sandy bottom along with seaweed and some corals growing in the saltwater tank.

"Damn, they really weren't messing around here," Katski whistled softly as he lightly leaned against the sturdy glass, his eyes scanning the very well decorated tank. Of course, the first thing that caught his eye was the few Horseshoe Crab's that slowly moved at the bottom.

Before Izuku even looked at the sea creatures in the tank, he started to read out loud what the sign said. "Ooo! Kacchan, this is an Intertidal Zone! Basically it's when the land meets the water, it's difficult for most sea-creatures to live there," Izuku explained as he rolled his sleeves up. "In this tank, they say they have Sea Urchins, Horseshoe Crabs, Whelks, and some more!"

Izuku eyed the tank wearily before looking around, "Is their a sink? What if I have chemicals on my hand?

Katsuki sighed, "Deku, we literally just washed our hands when we entered," he explained and Izuku pouted.

"Fine! If these creatures die, it's your fault," the greenette stuck his tongue out at Katsuki playfully before slowly and nervously putting his right hand in the water, carefully reaching down to one of the Horseshoe Crabs and gently touching it.

And then suddenly, out of nowhere, a small "Boo," was said right next to his ear, causing Izuku to shriek and jump back bringing his arm out of the water as he held his racing heart. He glared accusingly at the laughing Katsuki, who seemed to not be able to stop. "That was hilarious! Izuku, theirs no need to be so nervous! They won't hurt you!"