~ C h a p t e r 28 ~

~ Save Them First ~
> 2271 words <

Today was the day.

The day Izuku was forced to go to the USJ field trip.

So he was decked out in his Hikari gear while drinking three cups of water.

He didn't have time for food.

"Izu~ you should bring us!" Toga said as she took a sip out of Izuku's hyper inducing coffee, "It'll be fun!"

"Toga you know I can't- maybe next time?" Izuku said, trying to bring the now sad and pouting Toga's spirits up.

"Yeah! Maybe Izuku can register Toga as his support animal- we just need some costumes," Eri said as Kai shook her head.

"Eri, please, no."

"Hmph! Fine," she pouted as she took a sip of her apple juice- Izuku has finally found a way to bribe away her from coffee.

And yes, he was abusing this bribe a lot.

"Hey Izuku, good luck today, okay," Kai said concerned.

Izuku finally told her everything. Because he really couldn't tell Eri everything- she was not old enough.

But she knew basically everything; what happened to him and what happened before the kidnapping.

It was an emotional six hours. A very emotional six hours.

Kai can be really caring... and scary.

She said some threats to the people as she basically hugged him the entire time, for example:

"THOSE LITTLE BITCHES! I'M GOING TO STABBITY STAB THEM!"

"I'll choke them. I'll do it. Just watch me- I just need a hanger."

"They. Did. WHAT- I'll kill them- I'll fucking, so do it! I'm so sorry, Izu!"

Anyways, she's been overprotective lately. So she may, or may not, have seen the still scabbing cuts on Izuku's arm from a panic attack.

She doesn't know he did it with his nails, but she assumed the worse. So he has to go to her for razors from now on.

Izuku hasn't been working in the restaurant lately, he has been avoiding Shouta. It's just because he knows Shouta is working on the case about him.

He doesn't want to give away anything he could search for. They didn't need to know about his mission to go back there already.

With a groan, Izuku says his goodbyes before running and jumping out the window, doing a little flip before landing on his feet in a crouched position for a second before kicking out his left leg as he started to sprint down the alleyways.

Izuku found another way to UA through some alley systems. It helped keep him out of public eyes- and that was always a good thing.

Izuku also managed to convince (cough cough bribe cough cough) Shouta with multiple coffees for him to plan something out to tell Nezu, so he is to tell the principal in a week.

What? If he is going to reveal who he is to the principal and most likely the hero facility at UA he might as well do it with style and fun.

...maybe he should get Mei to help? Yeah, that seems like fun.

They still had to finish their video game fire thrower thingy. They finally decided on what character; Yoshi.

It was going to be Yoshi and no one was stopping them.