~ C h a p t e r 48 ~

~ Running ~
> 2782 words <

It was the next day, and Izuku was silently getting ready. It was early- the sun was barely peeking over the skyline, but he had to go to school early for a meeting.

About himself.

Now he knew? Well, no one told him, he found out when Maijima accidentally slipped it to him.

Anyways, he was worried. And he knew he should take Katsuki with him.

But...

He didn't want to- no, that wasn't it. He wanted to bring Katsuki, he really did. Actually, it felt like he needed him there. To be with him and hold his hand to calm him down...

But Izuku was scared. Scared that maybe Katsuki would hate him more if he had to listen to the greenette tell the horrid story again. Or maybe Katsuki already hated him and was sick of him-just the thought of Katsuki hating him made Izuku's heart squeeze in pain.

Izuku never felt this scared before. He didn't like the amount of... control Katsuki had over him just by, well, talking to him. Being sweet with him...and such.

It was scary, he had finally just gotten control in his life again. But it seems as if he would never have it back. At least not like this.

Izuku hated secrets. People always told them, and when the person hides them it makes them feel...different, like an outcast. It makes the person feel like anyone would care enough to find out and then use it against them as blackmail! But Izuku knew no one would try that hard to find his secrets...

He already hates the fact that he told Kai-why did he do that?! He was such an idiot. He loved Kai, but it's even harder to hide secrets from friends so close to you...

Izuku really didn't like... he didn't like feeling this way. It seemed like a good idea at the moment to run away from his problems-no, that wouldn't get him anywhere.

He shook his head, these thoughts were annoying. Once he finished getting the stupid school uniform on, he walked to the door and placed his hand on the handle.

He was going to open it- but first, he glanced in Katsuki's direction. He had to switch himself out for a pillow, but since he did that the blond had a scowl on his soft and sleeping face.

It was almost like Katsuki could tell in his sleep that Izuku was leaving him.

Izuku's eyes scanned the blond's body before nodding-Katsuki looked comfortable, he had to replace the blanket over the blond to make sure he wouldn't freeze in the cold weather of their room. He didn't need Katsuki getting a cold, then that would be his fault!

The greenette let his gaze rest for a few seconds on Katsuki's expression before letting out a heartwrenching sigh and opening up the door slowly so it didn't creak. He then made sure to shut it all the way so Eri and Kota didn't wake Katsuki up too early. The blond needed sleep!

----

Izuku already hated this. He was outside the principal's office where the meeting was going to be held, but... he couldn't seem to use the handle and walk inside.