~ C h a p t e r 38 ~

~ I'm Here Now ~
> 2068 words <

Izuku tapped his fingers worriedly as he avoiding Katsuki's eyes, waiting for him to talk.

"I... promise to not... judge me... or hate me," he whimpered out as he started to play with the fuzzy blanket that covered his bed.

"Deku-...Izu," Katsuki mumbled as he went to reach his hand out only to have Izuku tense slightly as the greenette fell into the void of his memories, "I-...I wouldn't hate you or judge you... I promise," Katsuki declared softly as he sat down criss crossed (apple sauce) and watched his nervous and twitchy friend.

Izuku nodded, mumbling a small thanks before squeezing his eyed shut, "W-where should I start..."

Katsuki eyed the nervous greenette, he didn't want to push him too far.

"Wherever you want," Katsuki said, "I'll be here for you the entire time, okay?"

This time Katsuki reached his hand out, and Izuku didn't flinch away. Instead pleading eyes were sent to the blond.

So he grabbed and held Izuku's hand, squeezing a little for Izuku knew he was there for him.

The greenette smiled before looking back down to the bed.

"I..." Izuku started, trying to start from the beginning, "They... I just woke up..."

Izuku blinked. He remembered everything.

That was his bodies way of protecting him.

To see and remember every detail.

So he remembered everything being normal. Being a kid and being with his friend Katsuki.

He remembered going to sleep after his mother kicked him a few times, she even went as far as not giving him dinner and slicing his arm by 'accident' with a butter knife.

So it didn't make him bleed but it hurt.

And then he remembered going to sleep. And the next time he woke up his mouth was tapped shut, he had something covering his eyes, and his limbs and fingers were all bound together behind his back.

He knew he was in a car, a car trunk at that because he could feel the vibrations of when the car hit bumps in the road.

He could feel people touching him. Nothing bad or perverted.

Well he thinks at least.

His stomach and chest was all that was touched.

He remembered crying and not being able to make noise. It hurt.

It hurt a lot.

"One day... I just woke up in a car," Izuku finally managed to say, blinking a bunch to stop the tears from falling.

Why was he so emotional.

He remembers how he was dropped on the ground once the car stopped, and someone grabbed his foot and started to drag him.

He was dragged for a long time.

"Then they... took me somewhere, they dragged me there." Izuku's voice started to get softer and softer as everything replayed in his mind. "I was there for... a few days. I was bound and I couldn't see, something covered my face."

Izuku laughed a little in the tense air, "At one point I really did believe that I was dead," he admitted slowly as Katsuki started to rub circles onto the back of his hand to try and calm the greenette.

"Eventually..."

Izuku remembers how he heard something for the first time.

It was yelling and stomping and crying.