~ C h a p t e r 68 ~

~ What Are The Chances? ~
> 3284 words <

⚠️ TW: light gore? ⚠️

"That's... a little overboard, don't you think?" A rough voice asked, their question echoing around the cement room. A table was in the middle of the room, and many different people sat around it.

A giggle emitted from Inko as she swiped her red, cherry lipstick around her lips. "That's the point!" The older woman was giddy, her eyes practically sparkling as the room took in her idea.

The small television crackled and popped before the voice of their master came through the speaker, "It's a big idea, and it'll speed the process up..."

"Process?! We don't need a damn process!" Inko hissed, twisting the cap of her lipstick on before placing it in her black purse. A scowl was on her face, and her green dull eyes glared at the television.

"If we stick to some process it'll never work! You're own hesitance has brought you failure!" Inko hissed, if they dragged this plan out too long it wouldn't work! And she wasn't an idiot, she has seen the news. The heroes knew she was in Japan and that meant they were looking for her!

They needed to get this plan into action, so why not just start off with a bang?!

"If we do something small who knows if the heroes will think its a damn warning! We need to start off powerful, we need to start off big!" She explained, a grin spreading on her face.

". . . She does have a point," another villain spoke up, "We should do everything fast to get it done and over with... we could also overwhelm the heroes and police..."

The room filled with silent murmurs, and Inko smiled at the fact she has won.

"And it doesn't matter wether you're with me or not," Inko smiled as she leaned across the table, turning to look in the televisions camera.

A twisted smile was on her face as she glanced at the time. Any moment now...

"Three," Inko counted down, her teeth shining from her wide smile, "Two..."

"One..."

Suddenly the door of the meeting room was opened, another unimportant villain in a robe stood outside the door.

"Ma'am, we brought him into the room you asked for."

The room fell into a hushed whisper as Inko chuckled, "Thanks!" Her voice was joyful as she stood, doing a small twirl. Her dress rippled in the wind, and a smile dazzled her features.

"Who? What?" An angry voice crackled through the speaker, and the villains in the room paled.

"Oh, just step one of the plan," she giggled, "He's going to break and tell me all about that little town, thinking it'll save the one he loves," her hands were placed on her face as she walked around the room, "When really, they'll all suffer the same fate!"

"INKO YOU CANT JUST WALTZ IN HERE AND DO WHAT YOU WANT," the voice screamed through the speaker. All For One was on his last nerve!

"I will and I did," Inko's harsh tone made everyone in the room freeze as she grabbed her purse and started to walk out of the room.