~ C h a p t e r 59 ~

~ Redemption Idea ~
> 3052 words <

This entire year for Shinsou has been. . . .weird. First, he got accepted to UA's general education-yes he was surprised he got in the school in the first place-then he had Hikari as a teacher assistant who stood up for him in class! The Hikari did that-it was mindblowing to Shinsou that someone lots of people looked up to would stand up for him.

And then, it turned out, that Hikari was Katsuki's long lost friend or whatever. And that meant Hikari was around his age.

Hikari was fourteen-fourteen!

And now Hikari, well, Izuku is his classmate. The former vigilante-the one who would fight rapist and serial killers at fucking midnight was his CLASSMATE!

Oh, and that wasn't just it. Shinsou's fourteen-year-old classmate who has fought villains nightly for two years is now legally a guardian to two children! With Bakugou-who Shinsou would never trust alone with any children!

Not to even mention that Katsuki fucking Bakugou was actually being nicer!

Well, Bakugou is nice to Izuku, but when he is near the greenette. . . .he is all of a sudden nicer. Its almost as if Izuku calms his down.

Wait...scratch that, the blond once started to spark small explosions when Izuku was sleeping in class and Mina started to talk about Izuku, though, Shinsou was too far to hear. And he surely doesn't want to know what they were talking about.

Anyways, that was not even the weirdest part of the year.

Well, not weirdest, but. . .

"And the last pairing will be Izuku and Shinsou," Aizawa finished off as Shinsou just sighed.

Oh this was going to be so much fun...noticed the sarcasm.

Here's a quick run down. Today for heroics the class was going to do small fights, though, it was in order so everyone saw.

That meant if Shinsou lost, he was probably going to end up beaten up by Izuku.

Or if he won the angry blond would most definitely beat him up...so Shinsou would have to use his quirk to peacefully get Izuku out of bounds.

The 'bounds' was just white paint that was in a big circle, acting as a ring. Everyone else would be seated at the sidelines or stretching.

Shinsou caught the eyes of Izuku, and the greenette smiled at him as if to greet him, before resuming talking with Katsuki animatedly.

Those two were practically inseparable.

Shinsou watched as the first two contestants went in the ring, though he zoned out as he started to himself strategize.

Before he was in class 1-A, he will admit he focused more on training his quirk than his body. Though it was for good reason, as no one really trusted him at gyms because they thought he would brainwash them into thinking he paid.

Some people would argue his quirk is not brainwashing, and in some cases it isn't, but he can brainwash people into thinking certain events happened and that could somewhat change their beliefs by manipulation-

Anyways, Shinsou has been trained excessively since he joined the class, and he has learned that unlike some people in the class his strong suit is not strength.

It's agility.

Partly why he had a simular support item like his teacher, it was a long scarf like weapon that was created with lots of different materials. So of course it would be different for a random person to use it.