Chapter 50; Deal.

"Most of life's most fascinating events are unexplainable. That's the word. Unexplainable. It's how I feel about you." by Ethan Veron.

KENDRA'S POV.

"Marry me Kendra, again."

I smiled as I remembered that wonderful evening just a week ago.

A question that was the very reason I stood here.

Preparing to take the next step to my future.

I looked up ahead again, the hate, the anger, and most importantly, the fear, all vanished.

I chose to forgive.

And forgiving her was the next step to my future.

And since I decided having a family with Ethan was my future, I knew I had to do this.

"Are you sure love, we could still turn back." he spoke as I put my first foot ahead.

"Ethan," I sighed. "We already discussed this."

"No, you gave me an ultimatum." he glared.

Yeah... About that..

A minor detail I forgot to mention.

Let me take you back to a week ago...

"Marry me Kendra, again."

He smiled, holding his mom's ring which really was in my drawer this morning.

I had thought about this.

And though he wasn't going to be very happy with my decision, it was going to be for the best.

"On one condition..."

He looked shocked but for some unknown reason, he still answered.

"Anything."

"I would gladly marry you," I smiled, "if you agree to accompany me go see Olivia."

I swear the rate at which my family members gasped made me think we were in some kind of Indian series.

"That's... That's, are you being serious?" he asked rising to his feet.

I took hold of each of his hands in mine.

"I knew you weren't going to agree to this, but this really was the only way I knew. I need this, Ethan. She played a huge part in how I felt, I can't just disregard the fact. I beg you Ethan..."

He stared so deep into my eyes, I knew he could see my soul.

I did after all bare it all out to him.

"That's hardly a bargain." he smiled.

This was why I loved him.

"Thank you, thank you so much..." I jumped into his arms, the tears already making an appearance.

"Not so fast," he halted, "Along with becoming Mrs. Ethan Veron, as soon as we get to New York, you move in with me." he concluded.

And with a huge grin on my face, I took up his offer.

"Deal!" I sent my left hand forward.

"Deal." he slipped his mom's ring onto my finger and claimed my lips in a punishing kiss.

"I really didn't see this proposal going this way..." Kenna commented, causing us all to burst into laughter.

Now, back to the present.