Chapter 51; Epilogue.

"The best gold is the one that's been through the hottest fires." I'm not going to defend this. 😇.

Song; Grateful by Rita Ora.

KENDRA'S POV.

I really didn't want to wake up.

If you were me, you wouldn't want to either.

"Kendra!!!" I heard someone shout.

All I needed was a break.

"Kendra... Get your ass out of that bed."

Boohoo...

"If you don't, I am coming over there with a jar of iced water..." she threatened.

Damn!

I shot out of bed.

Oh my God!

I can't believe it was a dream.

It seemed so real.

"Finally...  You're up..." she dramatised falling onto my bed.

"Get away from me.." I pushed her away.

"Come on sis, you're going to be late..." she whined.

"I know that..." I glared at her.

"Are you usually this grouchy, or is it just the baby?"

At the mention of my baby, I immediately caressed my eight month old baby bump.

"Anyway, if I don't get you ready in time, your husband would have my head." she chided, now standing up.

Of course Ethan would say such a thing.

In no time, Carly had me ready to go.

"You look beautiful, sis. You would for sure blow Ethan's head off."

Yeah, if I didn't look like I swallowed a whale.

The driver took his time getting us to the venue.

I bet Ethan threatened him too.

Sigh.

When we arrived at Ethan's father's home, I was nearly trampled to the ground.

"Mommy... I missed you..."

"No, I missed you more mom."

Both my girls wouldn't stop gushing about how awesome everything seemed and how much they missed me even though they spent just the night away.

"Come, daddy said to bring you over there..." Andria, my four year old daughter told me.

"Sarah, slow down.." I heard Carly call out to my other baby girl who only recently turned two, and was still finding her way around words.

Together, they led me to the garden.

Everyone I knew, had come to know and some I was seeing for the first time, were all waiting for me.

But none drew me in like my husband did.

Dresses to impress as always, in a three piece royal blue suit and a red rose in his pocket, he marched towards me.

His eyes completely silver.

"The way you look can only ever be compared to a goddess. You're too good to be true." he whispered once he reached me.

And then turning to the guests, he spoke again.

"Thank you all for coming out tonight, to celebrate five years of me being married to an amazing woman. A woman whom I can bet if you searched for a replica, you wouldn't find. A woman who owns my heart. A woman who brought out the best in my. My woman. Mrs. Kendra Veron." he then turned to me.