Chapter 1

Y/n pov:

"Y/n get your ass down here now!" I heard my father scream from downstairs. Why can't a 13 year old get get a break? Day after day, night after night. Abuse, abuse, abuse. That's the one word to explain my life. It's a living hell.

My mother died when I was 6 and my father couldn't take the death. He drank, smoke, and abused. He took all his anger out on me. He has punched, kicked, cut, scratched, and raped me because he wanted to.

I shook my head trying to block the horrible images blinking through my mind. With a sigh I stood up from my bed. Chest tight, breathing unsteady, legs shaky, and in general my whole body trembling in fear.

"Now for fuck sakes!" He screamed again, his voice booming off the walls. I opened my bedroom door and walked down the stairs. My father sat on the couch, empty beer bottle on hand.

"Get me a beer." He ordered. I took the beer from his hand and walked to the kitchen. Maybe I can make some food for him or myself. When was the last time I ate? I picked up more beer bottles from the counter and went for the trash. The sweat from my dad's hand made the bottles hard to carry so one slipped from my grip and hit the ground, shattering the bottle into tiny glass pieces. I cursed under my breath and dropped down to my knees, trying to pick up my mess as quick as possible.

"What was that?" My dad asked, a little slur to it. My breathing became more rapid and my mind soured with ways to apologize.

"Sorry I just dropped a beer bottle, I'll pick it up and get you one." I said quickly. Dad stood up and stomped my way.

"You little shit." He hissed. I screamed in pain and as grabbed a hand full of my h/l, h/c hair. He dragged me up to my feet and up in the air, dangling by my hair. He spit in my face and threw me at the ground where all the shards were. The glass pierced through my skin and cut into my skin. I looked up and my dad grabbed the collar of my shirt.

"See this? I need this. I love this more than you." He yelled shaking a beer bottle in my face. It was empty and dad had the look. The look where he was going to do serious pain. He flipped the bottle so he held the thin part of the bottle and smashed it on top of my head. I fell limp on the kitchen floor as blood slowly fell down my face. Why?

I got up with shaky knees and opened the empty fridge. The fridge only had beer in it. No food. He spent his money on beer and food for himself. He snatched the beer from me and I ran to my room. Feeling light headed. This needed to end. I grabbed a duffle bag and stuffed my clothes in it and hid the bags in my closet. My pillow held about $100. I've been saving up my money for this day.

I put on a f/c sweatshirt, dark denim jeans, and white converse. I let my h/l h/c hair down and grabbed my pillow case. The money was in a brown paper bag which I stuffed in my sweatshirt pocket. There was a phone I stole and I knew an assassin's number. His name was H20 Delirious. I hit dial on the his phone number and held it up to my ear.

"Hello?" I heard a male's voice on the phone.

"I have a job for you, meet me at the park down Broad street." I said trying to sound serious and hide my fear.

"Ok I'll be waiting" the guy said and hung up. I turned the phone off and took a deep breathe. I walked down the stairs still in pain. I reached for the door knob but someone clearing their voice stopped my in my tracks.

"Where do you think your going?" He slurred. I turned around still having my hand on the door knob.

"Just out is all." I lied. He set his beer down and put a hand on my shoulder. I flinched ready to be slapped. He chuckled and I opened my eyes and gave him a confused look.

"Time for bed." He growled. He slammed me into the door and I screamed in pain as it made my back ache. His hands moved to my throat and I gasped for air. I kicked my foot into his spot where the sun does not shine and he groaned and let me go. I fell on my ankle probably spraining it. I gasped for air and was crying at the same time. I need to go. Scrambleing to my feet I used my good foot to kicked my dad in the face and I limped out of the house and to the park. It was a 2 mile walk. Not far but not short either.

I just hope this guy can help. For years over been doing this and I have one chance to make all the bad stuff go away. My dad is apart of a gang. I dont know what it is called but his gang members come over all the time and have fun with him and me. Not good fun. Bad fun. They will be after me if I escape. That's why I need Delirious's help.