Chapter 11

Y/n pov:

Brock came flying into the room. He looked at me and sighed with relief. I smiled at him and flung the covers off. Brock shook his head and pushed me back down on the bed.

"Lui please get Marcel, he needs to help me get ready." I asked. Luis nodded and left.

"Brock I'm sorry for everything. Having you take care of me and all." I apologized. Brock shook his head and brought me in a hug.

"Your my little sister. I would die for you. Dont apologize. " he smiled. I nodded and felt my neck.

"Will makeup cover it up?' I asked. Brock shrugged and took the bandage off. I flinched away and sighed.

"It will be noticeable but I think the dress and necklace can cover it up." Brock explained. I nodded and looked away. Marcel came in and grabbed my hand.

"We only have a few hours so let's hurry." He said and sped walk out of the room with me following. He smiled at me and handed the dress and everything to me. I went into the room and changed. Marcel also did my hair.

 Marcel also did my hair

I walked out of the room and saw everyone in suits

"Wooooo beautiful work Marcel!" Lui exclaimed and took a bow in front of me. I giggled and Tyler handed me an earpiece that matched my earring.

"Ok let's go!" I squealed and ran outside. I was impressed by how fast I was in heels. I sat in the van and waited for the rest to come out. We all pulled in and drove to the party.

Time skip:

I got out of the van and let out a nervous breathe.

"Hey you'll do good. Trust me." Tyler smiled as both of us walked up to the big house. Tyler put on a straight face and so did I. He opened the door and I gave a nod and walked in. Tyler stayed by my side with his arms crossed. The host, my target, smiled at me. I smirked and pulled my hair behind my ear and looked him up and down, biting my lip.

"Hey there handsome. " I flirted. He looked at his body guards and back at me.

"Arent you a little young to be here?" He asked. I scoffed and rolled my eyes but kept my smirk.

"Age is just a number sweet heart." I replied. "And you are man who I am interested in." I put my hands on his chest and glided them up so they rested on his shoulders. I wanted to gag.

"Would you like to dance?" He asked. I looked at tyler and gave a nod.

"Sure thing." I replied turning back to him. With heels I wasn't too short. We went to the dance floor and a slow dance came on. Thank God Marcel taught me how to dance.

We danced and swayed back and forth. Seemed like he was buying my act.

"So why are you here?" He asked. I looked into his eyes and put my hand on his cheek acting like I cared.

"For a man to take me in and love me like I love them. Hopefully you are the one." I smiled an innocent one. He smirked and pulled me in close.

"I think your the one for me doll." I felt sick hearing the words. My dad called me that. I bit back the fear and smirked.

"Doll? I like the sound of that." I agreed. He took my hand and left the dance floor in a hurry. I looked back and saw Tyler's eyes lock with mine.

My target shoved me in room and put his hands on my waist. I gave a nervous laugh and played it off.

"Your gorgeous darling." He smirked. He glided his hands on my waist and then down to my butt and grabbed it. I wanted to end him here but Vanoss would give me when.

"Like what you see?" I asked. I heard my voice crack. Hope he didn't hear.

"You are clever but not clever enough to fool me." He smirked and moved closer to me. I was so close that I felt him hard. I took a gulp and moved my hand to his chest and smiled.

"Silly I dont know what your talking about." I giggled. He pulled me closer so we were touching and kept his hand on my ass and started a slowly started to kiss my neck. I kept his kisses away from the cut and bit my lip.

"Your f/n daughter. You killed him. And now your gonna pay." He grolwed and kissed my lips. I tried to push away but he had a good grip. He moved down and kissed my boobs. This was digusting.

"Stop please." I begged and tried to get away. I reached for the door knob but he moved in front of me and locked it.

"Your body guard cant save you darling. Your mine now." He smirked and pushed me back into the wall. I grunted and he grabbed my wrists and pin them up above my head and he once again started to kiss my neck. He wanted to give a hickey. I growled and pushed him away.

"Fuck off." I growled. He laughed and spun me around so he was behind me.

"You dont know how long I waited for you to be mine." He grabbed my waist forbidding me from escaping. I acted defenceless. He moved my hair aside and smelled the perfume I was wearing. He bit my ear softly.

"Now." Vanoss commanded. I smirked.