Charpter 17

Y/n pov:

I took a look in the mirror and smiled. I look fine.

It was getting colder out as fall came into place

It was getting colder out as fall came into place. I grabbed my phone and walked out the door and walked to the bus stop. Bf/n and I were riding the bus today so we had more time to talk and spend time together.

"Hey!" Bf/n called. I smiled and waved at her. She came over and gave me a hug and chatted like it was a normal day. The dream I had weighed me down. I couldn't stop thinking about it.

"Bro there's Daniel and Max. Remember I told you about them?" She whispered. I nodded and gave them a side eye. They seemed nice but I didnt trust anyone at all.

"Hey your the new student, I'm Daniel and this is my best friend Max!" Daniel introduced. Max seemed cute but he wouldn't survive with having a lot of brothers to get along with.

"I'm y/n. And you know bf/n. " I introduced. I didnt make eye contact much. The bus pulled up and I took bf/n hand and ran to the back and we sat together. Guess who followed, the two boys. I rolled my eyes and smiled at them.

"Do you like the school so far?" Max asked.

"Yea it's nice, not too hard and gym class is the best." I explained. Daniel and max both chuckled.

"We like gym too. We have the same class. You took out the silent fists. Its impressive." Daneil complimented.

"You should try out for sports, like soccer." Bf/n suggested. I nodded and thought about it.

"Bf/n is the best on the team so you would have a good partner to help you get to their level." Daneil explained. I smirked and looked at bf/n. She was blushing.

"Yeah I'll join." I said.

"Daneil and I play on the team so if you want help you can get it from us and bf/n. " Max explained. I smiled and nodded. The bus came to a stop and we were at the school. Time pasted. We got off chatting about random stuff and turns out max and Daneil are single and they are cool guys. They also asked if they could sit at our table. We said yes because I wanted Daneil and bf/n to date.

We got in and the long day started.

Time skip:

Lunch. I sat down and I wasn't hungry. I waited for bf/n to come and she came out with Daneil and max. I waved them over and watched as they ate.

"Are you going to eat?" Bf/n asked. I shook my head.

"Not hungry. Do you know what we are doing in gym?" I asked changing the subject.

"Apparently self defense because a teacher was almost attacked yesterday coming home. "Max explained. Fuck. They would know I'm good at self defense. Oh well.

"Y/n has her own gym and everything. Even a ring." Bf/n smirked. I gave her a death glare.

"You must be rich!" Daneil exclaimed. I took a deep breath trying not to get mad.

"I'm not but my....the people I live with are. They have good jobs." I said hesitating make sure I say the right thing.

"What do you mean people I live with? It's only your parents." Max raised an eyebrow. Bf/n slapped Max's head and glared. He gave a confused look while rubbing his head.

"I don't have parents, both are dead. I'm adopted. I have brothers." I summoned the story up. Daneil and max exchanged looks and back at me.

"If both are dead then why do you have scars on your face and one on the side of your neck?" Daneil asked. I hated questions.

"Its nothing." I lied.

"That's a lie." He objected.

"It's none of your business. " I shot back.

"Well I'm just asking." He argued defending himself.

"Well im not telling." I snapped.

"Why not?" He pushed. I snapped.

"Because I was abused okay!?" I shouted . Both boys stared in shock. I looked around making sure no one heard. The bell rang and i gave daneil a glare and bf/n a half smile before speeding off to the gym to change. I felt mad and frustrated. Why did he keep asking?

I changed and threw my h/l, h/c hair up into a high pony. I stormed out and waited for people to get ready.

"Okay class listen up! One of our teachers was almost attacked so we are learning the basics of self defense so none of you get hurt. I have a self defense instructor so he can help. Who would like to go first?" Our gym coach asked. I didnt want to make it obvious.

"How about her? She looks strong." A guy suggested. I looked up from my feet and saw eyes on me.

"Fine." I sighed. Mats were set out. The self defense instructor talked about random stuff.

"Okay try to think if a way to get out of this." He ordered and grabbed my shirt. I placed my hand on top of his to keep it in place. I slammed my elbow down on his arm and then twisted his arm and forced him back so if I moved his arm I could dislocate it.

Hhttps://pin.it/4qFDsk8

(Link to what it should look like)

I heard the class gasp. I kicked him away and stood still.

"Did I do it right?" I asked. The self defense instructor chuckled.

"Where did you learn that?" He asked. I shirgged and walked over to bf/n and gave her a fist pump.

"My brothers."