Chapter 10

Y/n pov:

I had scars on my face. Of course. I never really looked in the mirror. I had his initials carved into my chest. Cuts along my stomach and a big long one on the side of my neck.

I felt tears build up as anger built up in my chest. I let out a yell and punched the mirror with all my might. It shattered into little pieces. Shit. Now my hand all bleeding and I broke a mirror.

I walked out and to the guys. All stared.

"Y/n I'm so sorry." Lui whsipered. I looked down and saw the scars. I knew they showed.

"What did you do to your hand?" Brock asked and kneeled down to examine it.

"I got mad at myself and punched a mirror." I stated blankly. Brock sighed and put his hand on my cheek. I flinched a little but calmed down.

"He isn't here to harm you. You are beautiful and cute." Brock smiled. I didnt believe him but I nodded and looked at the water.

This place was big

This place was big. I didnt know where to go.

"Where do we go first?" I asked. They smirked.

"Slides first." They yelled and ran to the slides. I chased after them and smiled. This was gonna be fun. We reached the top of the stairs and everyone went.

"Um Tyler?" I called. He was ahead on me. He raised an eyebrow and turned to concern at my nervous face.

"I cant swim that well." I explained. He patted my shoulder causing me to flinch.

"Its ok. I'll catch you." He smiled and slid out the slide. I fliddled with my fingers until the life guard gave me a nod. I slide down and laughed. It was fun. I got in a position and it seemed like I was surfing. I saw the end and gulped. Tyler was there with a big smile. I smiled back and fell in the water. I swam up to the surface and fell back down. Yea i cant swim. Hand grabbed under my arms and pulled me out of the water.

Pump your arms like a jelly fish." He ordered. I did as told and it worked. I laughed and swam to the side. We ran back up and waited.

"Hey what happened? Those scars look sick!" A boy and three others exclaimed looking at my stomach and chest.

"They arent sick. I was abused." I stated. Their expressions changed from a smile to guilt.

"Sorry." They apologized. I smiled and nodded. They slid down. I feel weird when people see it. Some of my scars aren't healed all the way.

Time skip"

We have been doing the slide the while time and swimming in general. I got lots of questions and looks from people. I felt anxiety build up bit the guys made it all better.

I slid down and smiled. The water was cold but not too cold. I saw tyler at the edge ready to help. I fell in and swam to the surface and grabbed his shoulders as he led me to the side. I'm not as strong as them. But I did get lots of compliment on how buff I was. I did have abs and toned muscles.

I heard a scream and looked over.
A small kid pointed at me with tears in his eyes.

"Your neck!" He screamed. I brought my hand up to my neck and felt a thick liquid on my fingers.

"Well that's not good is it?" I asked the little guy. He still looked frightened.

"Come here. I'm ok. It's just blood. Imagine its water. Red is just a color. Did you know your blood is blue but when it hits the air its red? Cool right?" I asked. The kid was close up to me. His fingers reached for my neck. I flinched away but slowly let the boy touch my neck and then he traced the initials and the cuts on my stomach.

"Daniel! There you are! I was worri- OH MY GOD!!" The woman screeched.

"Sorry if I distracted your kid." I apologized. I felt dizzy but acted like I was ok. The blood was now going down to my swim panties.

"You need an ambulance!" She yelled. I shook my head and stood up but fell back down. I looked towards the pool and saw multiple life guards. No.

"Delirious!" I screamed and felt my light headed. I forced myself to stand and back away. Marcel told me I could wear the necklace with the key. I clutched the necklace ready to attack. Delirirous came running and gasped. He ran up to me and kept me steady.

"Brock!" Delirious yelled. I guess they were at the slide cause the life guard yelled and blew his whistle as all the gang went down the slide at once. Brock climbed out of the pool and snatched a first aid kit from a life guards.

"Im sorry. Can we still go to the heist? The stiches came undone that's all. I'm fine. Please dont make me miss my first heist." I begged as Brock turned my head so he could stich it back up. I didnt say ouch or anything I was used to it.

"If you have enough energy then yes you can go. We are leaving. Now." Brock ordered and walked away. I ruined everything. I suck. I ruined the fun and scared a lot of people.

Delirious carried me bridal style and went to the car. I felt weak. Just like when my dad attacked me. Why? Why am I so weak and useless.

"I'm sorry I ruined the fun. Im sorry I'm weak and cant let you guys have fun. Im useless and I waste a space. Im sorry " I apologized when everyone was in the car. Tears formed in my eyes. Im a crybaby too. I reached for the gauze around my neck to take out the stitches.

"Stop y/n. Your not useless or a waste of space. Your our life. You didnt ruin the fun." 407 said and took my hand. I put my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. I was tired.

Time skip:

I woke up in the medic room. Shit I just remembered what happened. I saw my phone right next to me. There was a sticky not on it.

Y/n call Delirious when you wake up. Don't try anything either. We will get your energy and health up. You can go to the heist too.

Love Brock

He had good hand writing. I reached for my phone and called Delirious. He answered immediately.

"I'm awake. " I yawned. Delirious chuckled and called for Brock in the distance.

"Brock is coming down. You were strong n/n." Delirious complimented and hung up.

"N/n! Here take his. It's a bang. It is good got you and is an energy drink. Brock hates them but I know you will love it."Lui said handing me a can. I smiled and hugged him.

"Brock had to yell at some of the boys for being stupid as he sent me to change your bandages and take you off this thing." He said poking a blood bag that was half empty. The tube led to me and there was another machine tracking my heart rate and other things. I ripped it out and it started to make noises and then flat lined.

"Well shit."