Chapter 6

Y/n pov:

I looked at Brian in shock. I was used to being called names but Brian said it so threatening.

"Y/n you were abused and almost killed. You have been through hell and back. Having the courage to call Delirious and have him kill your dad is so brave. You deserve so much. I want you to stop saying you dont deserve this. You need to stay happy and dont let the past haunt your future." He said with a soft smile. He got on his knees and brought me into a hug. I hugged back and smiled.

"I have around $100 so I can pay for some clothes." I said handing brian the dollar bills.

"How did you get this?" He asked counting the money. I shrugged my shoulders and smirked.

"I have my ways. I'm not as innocent as I seem." I giggled. Brian handed the money back to me and shook his head with a chuckle.

"Keep the money and let's go little Delirious.2" Brian said waving me over. We walked out of the house and to a red car. It was a sport car. He got in with me in the passenger's side. The car started with a mighty roar.

"So cool." I beamed and laughed. Brian drove down the road with music playing. I looked out the window in amusement. I've never really been out in such a beautiful place.

We got to the mall and Brian said he would follow me and buy whatever I wanted. I went to stores like hot topic, forever 21, kohls, H & M, and so much more. He didnt go in some stores with me but we had a lot of clothes.

"Want some Starbucks?" Brian asked. I raised and eyebrow and Brian looked at me like I was crazy.

"Come on." He said. He took his order and it was my turn.

"Can I have a f/d?" I asked. (F/d means favorite drink)The lady nodded and went to make the drink.

"Order for Brian and y/n!" They called. Brian walked up with me close behind.

"Are you brother and sister or father and daughter?" The lady asked before handing us our drinks. I looked at Brian in panic and he looked at me but calmly.

"Shes my soon to be sister." Brian smiled. The lady raised an eyebrow. I was confused too.

"Have a nice day " I said quickly and took Brian's hand, leading him away.

"Do you like the drink?" He asked trying to change the subject. I took a drink and nodded happily.

"Brian what did you mean by that?" I asked as we walked to more stores. He shrugged.

"I had to make up some sort of lie." He sighed. I didnt say anything just looked away and walked towards more stores.

Time skip:

"Are we done?" Brian asked. We have been at this most of the day. We both are having fun but Brian is getting bored. He didnt even mind spending money. I am being forced to pick a few nice outfits. I picked a dress and a few others.

"Yes. Just saying I dont know why I have to have nicer clothes." I shrugged as we payed for the clothes. We both walked out of the mall and into his car.

"If your gonna be apart of the BBS as a beginner we will have you be a distraction. That's why we need nicer clothes so you have something to wear." Brian explained. I didnt mind being a distraction. I think it will be quite exciting.

We put all the bags in the back of the car and we both sat in the car and let out a stressed sigh.

"I hate shopping." We said in unison. We both laughed too. Brian didnt seem to care about me but he is a really cool dude.

"Why did you take me then?" I asked. Brian gave me a look to drop it and he started the car. The rode was silent but peaceful. I feel like it was good to get personal time with Brian. Hopefully I get to do that with others.

"Okay so you carry all the bags in and dont show any of the guys. Surprise them. I'll distract them."Brian ordered and got out of his car. I grabbed all the bags and Brian opened the door and distracted people with something on his phone. I raced to Delirious's room and put all the bags in a corner in his closet. I then snuck back to the car and acted like I just walked in.

"How was it?" Lui asked. I smiled and looked at Brian.

"It was so much fun even though we both hate shopping." I giggled. I felt a yawn escape my mouth and my eye lids became heavy.

"You should go to bed." Brock said and smiled down at me like a mother.

"Good night everyone." I said as I went to Delirious's room. I opened the door and saw Delirious in only sweatpants. He had scars all over his chest.

"Delirious what happened to your chest?" I asked. Delirious looked away and sighed. He turned towards me and took my hand bringing me into a hug.

"I went through what you did but by a lot of people. That's why I took you in. I feel your pain." He explained. I traced his scars with my finger and brought my arms around his neck so I could hug him.

"Thank you for everything. And good night Delirious " I whispered and broke the hug. He smiled at me and rubbed my cheek lightly. He seemed so much like my older brother.

I layed down in my bed and closed my eyes. Flash back of my dad flew through my mind. No matter what I thought of he came up.

"Delirious?" I called. I heard my voice cracking from holding back tears.

"Yea what's wrong?" I heard a sleepy Delirious ask.

"Can I sleep with you. I cant sleep." I asked. I was expecting a no.

"Yes any time. Come on up." I heard him say I stood up and walked over to Delirious and slid in. He grabbed my waist and pulled me close into a hug. He always knew how to make me feel better.