Chapter 34

Lui's pov:

"Daughter, Sydney, is six years old. Your wife, Doris, is 31. Big happy family right?" I asked. Chris looked around frantically. I hit his soft spot.

"No please dont being them into this, I'll do anything just please!" He begged. I crossed my arms and scoffed.

"Do you understand? I could make the deal fair. A daughter kidnapped in replace of my sister. I wont touch or see your family if you give me the loctaion now." I threatened. I saw him freeze. He let my words sink in and he sighed.

"Its on the edge of town, north, on maple street. Its gray and has nucky's sign in the front. Our guy acts like a cashier for the night but in reality in the back room is a latch. Open that and stairs lead you dont to our base or hang out. Another. Room on the left is where she is." He informed. I took in all the information and clapped my hands with excitment.

"Bravo!! Looks like your going to see another day!" I exclaimed. It was a lie. We were going to kill him so word didnt get out. I nodded to Tyler and left the door. I heard a gunshot and then tyler came out of the room with a little bit of blood on his face.

"Let's go get our sister."

Y/n pov:

I opened my eyes but closed them again and shaking my head trying to make the pain fade. I forced them open again and looked around. I was in a room, no windows, steel door, concrete walls. The only thing in the room was a mattress, toilet, and a mirror. I tried to move but i couldn't.

I was hanging from the ceiling, my arms wrapped in chains, feet bound together, and a gag in my mouth. I was a live punching bag. I wiggled and tried to loosen the chains on my arms and legs.

"Shes awake!" Someone yelled. I snapped my head up and glared at the door. It opened with a squeak and a familiar face appeared.

"Hi y/n." He sighed. I glared at him and he walked toward sme and took the gag out of my mouth so I could respond.

"Nice time not seeing you, Garrett. " I snarled. Garrett, my dad's best friend. Second strongest in the group, he spent most of the time with me. He did the worst to me. Him and my dad were the ultimate duo. Partners in crime.

"I missed you, and your body." He smirked and put his hands in my hips. I wiggled to get his hands off but he only tightened his group. He moved his hands up to my cheek and took a deep sniff of my hair and neck.

My hair was in Dutch braids but now they weren't. Garrett loved it when my hair was down. He could smell it and play with it.

"You smell the same. I love that smell." He purred and moved some hair out of my face and stroked my cheek. I turned away from him but he grabbed my chin, forcing me to look at his cold eyes.

"Your mine now. Whoever was taking care of you are dead. They dont exist. So dont get any hope." He explained. They were dead? They're took skilled to be taken down that easily. Hes lying.

"Your wrong. They will come and kill you." I threatened. Garrett chuckled and traced his finger from my lips, down my chest, and stopped at my boobs. He grabbed them and I struggled agaist the chains but it wasn't useful. He started to kiss them. I whimpered and tried to knee him away. He moved his hands down so he hugged my butt, his hands squeezing them. His grip was tight so I couldn't move. I wanted to cry already. He moaned softly and looked into my f/c eyes.

"Oh I love it when your defenceless. No help, no way to escape. Your all mine and i can do whatever i want, and you cant do anything about it." He chucked. It was only me and him in here. I felt a tear roll down my cheek. He wiped it away and then kissed me roughly on the lips. I tried to pull away but one hand was on the back of my head, and the other was around my waist.

He bit my lip and I gasped. His tongue went inside my mouth and he explored. I couldn't do anything. He soon pulled away to get air. I panted and looked away, ashamed that he could do this so easily. He smiled and put the gag back into my mouth and slapped cheek twice, softly but a little hard.

"See you later love." He waved goodbye and left the room. I stayed hanging, helpless. I closed bye eyes, trying to pray that soemthing good will happen soon.

Garrett loved to rape, or make out with me. I was his chick and he liked the way my body was. He didn't even care if i was asleep or awake. He did whatever he wanted. The lights went out, meaning it was night. Guess I woke up at the wrong time. I squeezed then shut and slowly, and silently cried myself to sleep.

Next morning:

The lights came on and I forced my eyes open. Garrett and two other people came in. I recognized them too. Todd and Eric. They were the ones who were third and fourth in line. It went dad, Garrett, Todd, and Eric. The o th ers worked for those 4.

They pushed a table with wheels in and it had knives, guns, pliers, scissors, hammer, and other tools. I knew I was going to be tortured. I took a gulp and Eric came but and took the gag out.

"Your going to answer some questions for us y/n, or you'll pay for not giving the right answer. Aslo your going to pay for the death of our leader. " Todd explained. I rolled my eyes and glared.

"Fuck you Todd. Fuck all of you. Your asshiles and I'll never tell you anything. You can torture me but I work say anything." I challenged. Garrett bristled out laughing and marched up to me, his pride big.

"You'll answer us." He said. He moved his hands along my side and I shivered. He smirked and leaned in near my neck. He started to nibble on it. I tried to looked down so he couldn't see my neck but he gripped my hair ,forcing me to look up. He started to suck on it. I hear laughter from in the room. He pulled away and wiped his mouth.

"Let's begin."