Chapter 45

Y/n pov:

The past few weeks have been so much fun. I even got my brace off. I've been hanging our with max a lot and I even said I love him. Bf/n and Daniel have been dating way before us and I guess bf/n got what she wanted. For her and Daneil to date and max and I to date.

"Y/n!!" I heard someone yell. I got up fast, grabbing the knife max gave me and I sprinted out and saw all 12 of my brothers ready to go out the door. I was still in my pajamas.

"Where are you guys off to?" I asked. Brock shook his head and laughed.

"We are all going shopping with you because we need more gun ammo and clothes for our upcoming heist. " he explained. I bolted to my my room and got chnaged .

I put my hair into a bun and ran back out

I put my hair into a bun and ran back out . I followed them put the door and we all got into 3 different cars. I got in a random one and Tyler, Lui, Marcel and I were in it. Tyler and Marcel were in front and Lui and I were in back.

We drove to the mall. The same mall I got kidnapped at. When I got out I saw Delirious and Brian on edge.

"Hey it's ok guys." I reassured. They nodded and we walked inside. I looked down and saw a faint blood stain of the floor. I frowned an smiled on. We walked in and I found a pair of combat boots. I picked them up, found my size, and Delirious gave an approving nod. We went up to the counter and I hugged him.

"Thank you!" I cheered and grabbed the box. He smiled and tucked his wallet back into his pocket.

"I'm hungry!" Lui complained while tugging on David's sleeve. I giggled.

"There's a Starbucks down stairs." Scotty points out. We went to one of those escalators. And I sat on the rail and slid down. Lui followed and we both laughed.

We reached bottom and lui took orders.

"I'll have a pumpkin spice frappuccino." I answered. Lui nodded and I walked over to go sit by the fountain. A hand grabbed my arm and I turned sharply.

"I dont think so. I'm not losing you again because of the same scenario. " Brian said. I saw the others were confused and Delirious put a hand on Brian's shoulder.

"I agree. He has a point." He sighed. I looked at the door and could imagine the van pulling up. I shuddered and nodded. I pressed myself against the stone wall outside of Starbucks and sighed.

"What's up?" Craig asked. I shrugged and I looked at the boys order.

"Delirious and Brian went to go get drink and I was by the fountain and that's when they ambushed us." I explained. Craig nodded and patted my head.

"They aren't going to hurt you. And to cheer you up remember? The heist is in two days. We discuss tonight and then we have the next day to practice and at night we go!" Craig cheered. I giggled and tapped my fingers on the box of boots I got.

"Your drink m'lady!" David announced with a bow. I did a Cersey and took a drink. Love that drink.

Time skip:

"Allllrrriigghhtt!" Evan yelled, catching our attention. I sat in my seat and paid attention.

"This is Edward Lopez. He owns a very expensive motorcycle company. We want his money." Criag explained and pointed to the slide show he made.

"Delirious, David, Scotty, Brian, and I will be gathering the money and storing it in our van.

Marcel and Ohm will be our snipers, taking our the enemy on the outside.

Luke your going to be a look out at the bar.

And Lui you will be our bodyguard next to y/n. Y/n you will be sorry to say this but you'll be flirting and checking out the motorcycles." He explained I nodded and Brock raised his hand.

"What about me?" He asked. Vanoss looked at his paper and pointed to the van.

"Get away driver and our medic." He answered. Brock smiled and nodded. I guess he liked being the medic.

"So what kind of girl does the guy like?" I asked. Marcel cleared his throat.

"Bad girl. One that isn't afraid. Aggressive and cocky." He explained. I nodded and looked at the picture of the guy.

He had black hair, around early twenties, blue eyes, buff body, and a strong presents.

I sighed and stood up.

"I'll do my research." I said. They nodded and I left the room. Being the decoy was the most important job. You have to make sure your victim doesn't see through you. You have to be very good at your job in order to be right.

I searched the web on sayings and things to do. I have to play hard to get and act like I own the place. Along with being rude to the guy. I looked up outfits and what sort of makeup. This was going to be interesting.

I rubbed my eyes trying to stay away. This was giving me a headache. I closed my computer and set it on the ground near my bed. My phone said it was 3 on the morning. I layed on my stomach and turned off my light and closed my eyes.

Morning:

"Fuck." I groaned as I shut off my alarm. I set it for 5 in the morning. I only got 2 hours of sleep. I knew no one was awake. I had around 3 hours to myself. I made a cup of coffee and waited for it to brew. The sun was just coming over the horizon. I grabbed a cup and filled it with coffee and a little creamer. I walked outside to the backyard and climbed on the roof. I was only in a sports bra and athletic shorts. It was chilly but the sun against my skin felt good. Hugged my knees and hummed. I had my hair in a bun which I did this morning.

"What are you doing?"