Chapter 7

Y/n pov:

I groaned and opened my eyes. I saw Delirious still sleeping. I didnt really want to get up but I think I have to. More training today.

I wiggled put of Delirious's hug and crawled to the closet and picked out a workout outfit.

I knew it was revealing but Brian said it was fine and that the boys always work out shirtless so I dont have to stay covered

I knew it was revealing but Brian said it was fine and that the boys always work out shirtless so I dont have to stay covered. I'm their family now and I should be comfortable.

I walked out their and saw mostly everyone up and all of them were shirtless and ready for the gym.

"I like the outfit. Seems Brian did a good job." Marcel smirked and bumped his hip into mine.

"Go get up Delirious n/n so he can help with stuff." Vanoss ordered. I nodded and walked to Delirious's room and pulled the covers off.

"Delirious wake up!" I whispered loudly in his ear. He groaned and turned away.

"Fine, you took the hard way." I smirked. Delirious opened one eyes and raised an eyebrow. I walked out of the room and to the bathrooms and got a big glass of water. I walked back into Delirious's room and poured it on him.

"What the fuck!" He screamed. I started to laugh like a maniac and then stopped when Delirious looked at me with pure rage. I was in trouble. I let out a yelp with giggles and ran out of his room.

"Help!" I yelled and ran around the living room with a wet Delirious chasing me close behind.

"I was behind you the whole time!" He laughed as he picked me up. I playfully screamed and laughed.

"Put her down she still needs to heal." Brock growled and slapped the back of Delirious's head. We all went to the gym and delirious and I went to the knives.

"So yesterday we learned close combat. Now we learn knives."

Time skip:

I clutched my knife and glared at Delirious.

"Come on again. Your doing good." He smiled. I nodded firmly and ran at him. I slid on the floor and and kicked his legs so he fell and got up and kneeled down so my knee was on his chest and my knife to his throat. I smirked thinking I beat Delirious.

"Wrong." He smirked. He used his hand to push the knife away from his throat and he twisted my hand so my knife went flying. Delirious flipped me around and held me in a choke hold and had his legs around my waist so I didnt move.

"Watch people's hands. Want to go again?" He asked. I nodded and he let go of me and helped me back up.

"You got a lot of determination. I like to see that. Ok again." He said. I took a deep breath and ran at him again. I swung my knife so it would cut his chest. He grabbed my hand and tried to get the knife out. I tossed the knife to my free hand and stuck. A big cut came across his chest and blood oozed out. Delirious coughed and fell to his knees.

"I'm not down yet. Finish me off n/n. You got this." Delirious encouraged me. Why? I hurt him. He stood back up and lunged at me. I jumped out of the way but met a fist to my nose. I fell back and swiped my nose before lunging back again. I swung my knife and it cut his arm. He cursed under his breath and put both his hands on the ground and kicked my stomach. I fell on my side again and got back up fast.

I saw delirious pick up something and hide it. I ran towards him and felt a sting in my arm. He had throwing knives. He aimed and threw the knife again. I moved out of the way. It cut my cheek. I dove for his legs and went to stab his leg but he grabbed my arm and twisted it behind my back and pushed up a little.

I struggled but the more he pushed up I knew my arm was going out of socket. I tossed my knife to my other hand and stabbed his stomach. He let go and fell on his side.

"No no no I'm so sorry, I didnt see where I was stabbing. Delirious please be okay!" I begged as I dropped my knife and went to his aid. He sat up straight holding his stomach and coughed.

"Your really good. Even though i was going easy on you. You'll certainly be able to kill whoever you wish to kill." He smirked. I felt tears blur my vision.

"I could have killed you." I croaked. He shook his head and grabbed my hand bringing me on his lap.

"Dont worry about me. I've been through worse. This is like a splinter." He chuckled. Brock came running with a med kit.

"Delirious you have to be more careful. She really could have killed you! But your Delirious, you dont care about your health and your always so stubborn." Brock gave a speech to Delirious as he patched him up. Delirious rolled his eyes and smirked.

"If I'm alive then I'm alive and fine." He argued. I moved away from Delirious, I felt guilty. I made him hurt and Brock had to stop his training to fix a thing I did.

"I see that look. Dont feel guilty. Its Delirious's way of training. He did that with me." Criag explained. I nodded and looked at Brock and del fight over something that I didnt hear.

"Your new?" I asked. Criag shrugged and smiled down at me.

"I was new it's been about a year since. We were practicing with electricity. I was hacking a computer and almost shocked Delirious to death. He also almost died when we were working with guns. I shot him in the stomach. He laughed and said good job." Craig said smiling as he remembered the memory. I nodded my head and saw Delirious stand.

"You okay n/n I cut you a few times?" He asked. I looked at my arms and felt my cheek.

"Those are tiny cuts yours are most fatal. " i argued. Delirious shrugged and walked over to a gun. He handed a pistol to me and crouched down to my level.

"This is a pistol. You want to have that first aim line up with the one at the end of the barrel. Keep your hands away from the slide so you dont hurt your hands. The kick will surprise you." He warned and backed away. I aimed at a target and lined them up. I put my hands the way he showed me and pulled the trigger.

"Again." He ordered. I nodded and aimed again. The kick did surprise me but shooting a gun is fun. I shot again and smiled. Shooting and aiming was difficult but with practice it would come.

"Nice now how to steal a gun from someone's hand."