Charpter 2

Delirious pov:

I watched as an extremely small figure enertered the park and confusion wrapped around my mind. I knew they were the client I was meeting.

Suspicion filled me as I slowly walk out from my cover of the trees, revealing myself to the figure.

They looked up, I could barely see the shadow of their face. They tensed upon my mask and I took in their form. Definitely a kid or teen,probably around 10. They had a limp, too tense, and shaking from the cold.

I kept my mouth shut, hands in pockets as I towered over them. The figure swallowed hard and pulled a brown paper bag from their sweatshirt pocket. The wind blew the the hood off the figure. It was a teenage girl. She looked up at me and a flood of guilt washed over me with those watery e/c eyes. There was a cut down her right eye, a cut along her left cheek bone, and many other cuts. Some small some big. The skin was white and stretched out.

She tried to hand me the money. Her soft hands putting the bag into mine, which were a lot bigger.

"Is this enough money to kill someone? I-I need my father dead." She shuddered.

"Do you have any family? Friends?" I asked. She shook she head and I sighed.

Running on impulse, I pulled her hood over her head and she flinched at my movement but remained still. "Keep the money." I said and pulled out an extra phone. It was one with the gangs number on it.

"Take this and go home. If anything happens call the first number you see and asked for Del." I ordered. She nodded firmly and took hold of the phone.

"Thank you so much. You have no idea how much I want this. I want this more than anything." She whispered. I only nodded and patted her head. She started to walk home. I turned back the way I came and went back to the house. For more weapons.

Y/n pov:

I get to keep the money and have my father killed! I walked home with a smile but it soon faded when I was the two story house. I approached the door and opened it up and closing it. My dad layed on the couch, passed out. I ran up the stairs and hid in the closet. It was one of my safe places. I hugged the phone and held back tears.

"3...2...1...wakey wakey." I whispered. I heard a groan from downstairs. Dad was awake. I could time it perfectly. I heard him stumble up the stairs.

"Y/n!" He slurred. I held my breathe when I saw his feet enter my room. They staggered around around until they landed on the closet. The door was ripped open and I let out a ear raping scream as he grabbed my good ankle and used my leg like a rope. He dragged me out and grabbed my calf, then my knee, after that he was on top of me with one hand up my shirt and the other on my cheek.

"Your mine." He hissed in my ear. I kicked him in the face and scrambled away and ran into the bathroom, locking the door behind me.

"Y/n!" My dad yelled. The door rattled. He was trying to break in. Tears streamed down my face as the fear took over my whole mind. I turned on the phone and hit the first number.

"Hello?" I heard a males voice. It was Delirious.

"Hes trying to have fun. Hes breaking down the door. Delirious help!" I screamed. Dad broke down the door and smashed the phone with his foot. He grabbed both of my hands and hoisted me up and pinned me against the wall.

"No one is coming cause they dont care." My dad explained. I turned my face away from his and he grabbed my chin, making me look at him.

He took hold of my wrist and pushed me down the stairs. I rolled down hitting my head, leg, shoulder, a lot of places and I layed limp on the floor. The pain was too much to bare.

"Please stop." I begged while trying to get on my hands and knees. Dad grabbed a knife and sat on top of me. I struggled against his weight but he soon won and I looked up at him with tears blurring my vision.

He cut my chin, cut my face up more than it already was. He cut his initials into my chest and cuts all around my stomach. Blood soaked my f/c sweatshirt and he touched my neck.

"This is your suicide y/n. It wasn't nice raising you." He laughed and held the knife to neck. I closed my eyes. I give up. After 7 years of fighting him. He won. He pressed down on my neck. I didn't scream, cry, or do anything. He broke me a long time ago.

He dragged the knife on the side of my neck. Not along it but beside. He laughed and caressed my cheek.

"Get off her now."