Chapter 18

Y/n pov:

"I'm home!" I shouted into the house. Silence. That's weild usually delirious is the first to run up and ask about my day. I pulled out my knife and set my bag in the living room and walked around slowly, trying to hear any voices.

"Is she here?"

"Yes! I heard her shout!"

"Guys shut it!"

"Make me!"

"Shhhh."

"I'll go and....."

I didnt hear the rest. Came from a room down the hall. I hid behind a wall and heard footsteps. I peeked and saw someone in black. Shit! I waited for him to come to me. I stomped on his foot, kneed him stomach, and flipped his on his back then held my knife to his throat.

"Where the fuck is my brothers?" I questioned. I made my voice sound cold and threatening.

"Y/n chill! It me, cartoonz or Luke whatever you want!" Cartoonz explained. I sighed and got off him and helped him up.

"What's going on?" I asked. Cartoonz smirked and shrugged. What should I call him? I call everyone their real names but I didnt like him at first what he did. I'll call him luke.

"Nice moves by the way!" Luke complimented.

"Thanks." I answered. I put my knife away and walked down the hall.

"Where are you going?" Luke asked. I pointed to the light under the door.

"I heard voices in there." I answered. Luke gave me a confused look. I continued to make my way over there. Luke was behind me, following. I opened the door.

"Surprise!"

The guys stood with their arms out

The guys stood with their arms out. I felt tears threaten to escape. They saved me, gave me a home, trained me, fed me, and so much more. Now they are giving me my own room.

"Oh my god! This is too much! How did you do this?" I asked with watery eyes. Delirious came up and hugged me.

"You deserve this. Trust me." He smiled, "it took about a week, we had to keep you away from down here so it would work." His chuckle made my heart shine. He made life better. They all did.

"She about killed me delirious. Twice actually, you trained her too well delirious." Luke winked at me. I smiled at him and sat on the bed. It was so comfy!

"Thank you so much! I dont know how to repay you." I said looking at them.

"No need, it was our decision to so this for you. Stay with us, that's how you can repay us." Brian chuckled. I nodded and hugged each if them.

"Can I join the soccer team?" I asked. I hope they say yes.

"Yea, I've always wanted to go watch someone play soccer!" Brock exclaimed. I giggled. The gang said yes. How can they be so nice?