Chapter 3

Delirious pov:

I growled at the man sitting on top of my client. Anger took over my mind and body as I tackled the guy to the ground and punched him in the face. He smelled of alcohol and cigarettes. He had blood on him and I grabbed my gun from the back of my belt and held it to his temple.

"Your dead fucker." I growled and pulled the trigger. His body became limp and I went to the garage and grabbed gasoline and some matches. I spread it along the floor and then looked at the girl.

I scooped her up in my arms and held her tight. She needed Moo. I lit the match and threw it on the gas. The house ignites into bright flames. I put the girl in the passenger seat. She was unconscious and loosing a lot of blood.

Time skip:

I turned off my car and picked up the limp girl. She's ice cold. I ran up to my base and kicked the door.

"Its Delirious open up. I need Moo!" I shouted. The door opened and Moo gave me a look but soon changed when he saw the girl. I pushed past him and went to the medical room and layed her on the table.

"Delirious how did you find her?" Moo asked as he took off the sweatshirt of the girl and looked at her up and down. He grabbed a needle and thread, some gauze, a lit of medical stuff and pushed me out the door. I ran my hands through my hair and sat down near the door, waiting..

Time skip:

Y/n:

I groaned and opened my eyes. I was still alive. I looked around and sat up quickly but regretted it as a shot of pain went up my body.

"Hey calm down it's ok. I'm Brock or Moo. Delirious saved you." A guy with a tropical tank top said. It was fall and he wore a tank top?

I calmed down my breathing and swung my legs over the table. My feet touched the floor and I let go of the table but a stabbing pain went to my ankle.

"You have cuts on your stomach, face, arms and legs. A sprained ankle, and your throat..." he didn't answer. There was a mirror and I looked to see gauze around my neck.

"I need Delirious." I croaked. Brock nodded and left the room. Escape. I limped to the door and peeked through. No one. I whimpered as my foot pulsed with pain, everywhere did. I shook my head ignoring it and walked out. The house was big and smelled really good. A door opened and I panicked. Not looking ahead I ran for the door but still looked at the other door that opened. I bumped into something large and fell on my ass. I looked up and saw a man in zebra print pants. He looked confused and crossed his arms.

"What the fuck?" He asked but more to himself. I scrambled to my feet and ran for another door. Some other guy walked out. He had a pancake shirt on. He put his hands out blocking my run and grabbed my arms.

"Delirious!" I screamed with tears in my eyes. I trembled in fear as the really tall guys came closer to me.

I saw a flash of blue and delirious was standing in front of me, his back to me and hands clenched ready to attack the two tall men.

"Back off." He growled. I felt my chest tighten as both men looked at me then delirious.

"Delirious who is that kid and why are you protecting her?" The zebra man asked. Delirious didn't answer just turned around to face me.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded my head and threw my arms around his neck and cried into his shoulder. He picked me up and I wrapped my sore legs around his waist.

"She is my client. I killed her father cause that was my job and she has no where to stay. When I came to her house her was on the ground half dead." Delirious snapped at the people.

"Well Vanoss needs to approve of this." One grolwed and stormed away. Delirious patted my back and scanned for injuries.

"I will be right back. Go to the medical room. You'll have to wait till I get back." He said putting me down. I frowned but nodded and went back down to the medical room. My attempt to escape was a failure.

I went to the place and sat on the chair. My mind told me to run but my heart told me to stay. Always listen to your mind. But I can't. If I run I'll get hurt. I hate the pain and Moo and Delirious helped me. The least I can do is stay for awhile. It surprised me at first when I yell for Delirious. I wasn't thinking I just called for help and the one person I wanted to be saved from was Delirious. Call me crazy but delirious feels like a brother to me.

Am I as crazy as him?

Delirious's pov:

I sat in the meeting room as everyone took their seats, confusion wrapped around their minds.

"So let me get this straight Delirious brought a child into the base?" Lui asked. I glared at him.

"Listen she is my client and she was abused by her father. Y/n didn't have any family to go to so I brought her in. We can train her to be an assassin like me! She doesn't need school and she is behaved." I explained but I was begging by now.

I didn't want her to leave. Before I killed her father he growled her name. Y/n. She was like a little sister to me. Even though I just met her tonight. Her eyes sparkle with curiosity, her smile is gental and big, and everything about her makes you want to keep loving her.

"Fine but bring her in here." Vanoss ordered. Lui got up from his seat and left the room to receive y/n.