Chapter 15

Y/n pov:

I groaned and opened my eyes. Shit. Today was school. I got up and went into the shower. I was too tired to take a shower and just went to bed.

I looked in the mirror

I looked in the mirror. Looks ok. I walked out with my bag and saw everyone up.

"What a surprise you all are awake." I said sarcastically. People glared and most of them were slugged on the couch half asleep.

"We got up to wish you a good first day of school little sister. And we are bringing all our cars and driving you to school. For dramatic effect." Tyler yawned. I smiled and hugged him. He hugged back and chuckled.

We went to the garage. They had so many cars.

I rode in one of many and smiled

I rode in one of many and smiled. Delirious got in the drivers seat.

"Here. I know you already have a knife on you but for good measures." Delirious said and handed me a throwing knife. I smiked and hid it in my pocket.

"Let's go I guess." I smiled. Delirious smirked and blasted music and drove down the rode. We lived a 20 minutes away from the school. All the cars pulled in. I already saw a lot of kids staring at me. I got out and waved at the cars and smiled. They honked and waved back before driving away. I went to the front desk and smiled.

"Y/n." I announced. The lady at the front desk looked up and smiled but it faded. My face was hideous. I didnt have it in main areas. Most of the cheek and chin. Forehead had a lot of small ones.

"Last name?" She asked. I shook my head and she nodded with hesitation. She handed me a slip and stared.

"What happened dear?" She asked. I did not want to explain it.

"Long story. Not good either." I said and walked out. I sure hope this would be ok.

I looked at my locker and put all my things in it.

"Hey I'm bf/n (best friend name) , your new arent you?" A girl asked. I nodded and turned to her. Her eyes widened and she looked guilty.

"I'm y/n. Nice to meet you bf/n. And my scars are a long story I'm not going to tell." I explained. She nodded and I closed my locker and looked at my schedule.

"You know where science is?" I asked. She grabbed my schedule and nodded.

"You have the same schedule as me. I'll help you around if you want." She offered. I smiled and nodded.

"So who should I be worried about?" I asked. Bf/n looked at me and rolled her eyes with a smile.

"Some group called the Silent Punch. It has a group if 4 boys. All fuck boys and very popular. Seems like your going to be a target because of your entrance." Bf/n winked. I laughed and remembered a few minutes ago.

"I think I can handle myself." I smirked. Bf/n smiled and both of us walked to science. 8th grade shouldn't be too bad. Not high school so that's a plus.

We entered and took our seats in the back. We were early I guess. Bf/n was really nice and funny. She told me jokes and a lot about her. I didnt tell much about me but we became friends. We also were going to sit together at lunch.

"Hello class we have a new student. Y/n please stand and wave." I did as told and smiled. People noticed my scars of course. I sat down quickly and tried to not look at the eyes on me.

Time skip:

Lunch finally. Took long enough. After class I stood and felt eyes . Bf/n was the only one who had the balls to say hello. People just stared. Bf/n sat down next to me and sighed.

"I know we just met but if you mind telling me about your scars?" She asked. I knew who bf/n was. The type of persons she was nice and caring. She wasn't going to leave me for a different friend.

"Well we need to go to the restroom if you want me to explain." I explained. She nodded and stood up and grabbing my hand.

We ran to the bathroom and she checked all the stalks before waiting for me to explain.

"So my mom died from cancer when I was 6. My dad was broken and from that day he abused me physically and mentally. I got enough money to hire an assasin. I asked him to kill my father. I had enough of his shit.

So after I met up with him I went home. My father threw me down the stairs, cut up my face more, carved his initials in my chest, cut my stomach, cut my wrists, and the side of my neck. I have more but their faded.

The assasin adopted me and now I have like 12 brothers. No joke. Please keep this secret. I'm trusting you and i have major trust issues." I explained. Bf/n stood there speechless. I expected a laugh and her leaving. I felt arms wrap around my stomach. I hugged back and felt tears blur my vision. Dont cry.

"I'm so sorry for all you've been through. I'll make you happy again. Your the one person who is willing to befriend me. Your technically my best friend." Bf/n giggled. I smiled and wiped my tears. I pulled out my phone and texted Brock to see if bf/n could come over.

"Do you want to come over and hang out after school?" I asked. Bf/n smiled and nodded. I heard the bell and followed bf/n out if the restroom and to the next class.

Time skip:

It was gym and i had the Silent Punch in my class. Bf/n said she was scared of them and one was her ex and he wanted her back. It made me mad. I changed into a shirt and shorts for dodgeball.

The coach split the team's and I had bf/n on my team against the Silent Punch. Bring it.