Chapter 4

Y/n pov:

I sat on the table and fiddled with my fingers. I need to escape but I cant. Not in this condition. I want Delirious. He knows how to protect and I can defend myself if I learn.

"Y/n?" I heard a voice. It didn't sound like Delirious. I got off the table and limped to a draw and opened it. A small pocket knife. Perfect. I opened it as a man walked in. He looked at me then the knife.

"Your stance is wrong." He stated. I raised an eyebrow and he walked behind me and kneeled down.

"You want your body sideways just slightly but and one foot in front and one in back. "He said positioning my body the way it was supposed to go.

"Thank you." I said with a smile and put the knife down.

"I'm Lui. One if Delirious's closest friends." He introduced. I nodded my head and giggled. He picked up me up and put me on his shoulders. I took hold of his head and he exited the room.

"There is a lot of people here. Vanoss, the one in a red jacket, will speak to you." Lui warned. I nodded my head determined and Lui chuckled and went into the room. My eyes instantly met with Delirious. Lui put me down and I ran to Delirious, giving him a hug. He flinched at first but hugged back.

"Here sit on my lap." He said and picked me up so I sat on his lap. How can they do that I'm 13?

"So y/n if you stay here you won't be safe. We are bad people. Are you sure you want to stay?" Vanoss asked me. I looked him dead in the eye, straight face.

"I've never felt so safe in my life. I don't care if your bad people. Train me to be like you guys. Strong, confident, skilled, and over all just a cool person." I said. Ever little bit was true. Delirious squeezed my hand and I smiled at him.

"Well I'm Vanoss or Evan. Welcome to the BBS. Banana Bus Squad "

"I'm Delirious but you know me."

"I'm Nogla, sorry for scaring you earlier." The tall guy with the puncake shirt apologized.

"You already know I'm Lui." Lui chuckled.

"I'm Brian." A guy with blue eyes said.

"Hey kiddo it's me Brock." Brock chuckled.

"Tyler." The zebra print pant dude said.

"I'm Criag and welcome. " a guy with glasses smiled at me.

"Hey peanut I'm Marcel." Other dude said.

"And I'm 407 or Scotty. That's all of us." I nodded my head.

"I'm y/n." I introduced.

"Something you should know is we are all gay. Delirious and I are dating. Nogla and Lui are dating. Tyler and Criag are dating. Brian and Brock are dating. Marcel and 407 are dating." Evan explained. I giggled and nodded again. What was I supposed to say? Cool?

"I'm going to make breakfast." Brock shouted as he got up and left. Lui and Criag got up with him and left. As the conversations in the room died down everyone seemed to leave. I got out of the chair and took a step to walk out of the door.

"Shit!" I screamed as pain shit through my ankle and made me fall. I growled in pain and grabbed table to get back up.

"Hey language little girl. Just ask for help and I'll carry you!" Nogla yelled back. I chuckled and Nogla picked me up.

"Why are you so light?" He asked. My face flushed red and I looked away from him.

"Brock we need muscles and meat on this girl. She is 13 and weighs 56 pounds at least!" Nogla shouted into the kitchen. These boys shout a lot.

"Ok!" Brock shouted back. I giggled at their words and searched for the one person I'm most comfortable with.

"Where's Delirious?" I asked. Nogla shrugged his shoulders and set me down on a chair in front of the counter.

"Right here peanut." Delirious said patting my head and sat next to me.

"I'm 13 why the name peanut?" I asked. Delirious shrugged.

"What do you want your name to be?" 407 asked. That's a good question. I don't know. I'm called bad things so I never really made up a real name.

"How about n/n?" Vanoss asked? A big smile appeared on my face as I nodded. (You can make up a reason for your nickname.)

"Yea I like that." I agreed. Brock set out plates for everyone and put pancakes on plate. He gave me 4 pancakes.

"I can't eat that much." I stated and pushed the plate away.

"Why?" Brock asked, confusion clear in his voice.

"I was never allowed to eat that much." I said. Brock clutched his spatula and came around the counter to stand in front of me. I flinched away and squeezed my eyes shut, ready for some sort of slap. Instead I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Listen you don't live with him. You can eat and live as you want." Brock said sternly but also softly. I opened my eyes and saw all eyes on me.

"Thank you." I croaked and hugged Brock. He returned the hug and chuckled. It felt nice to have a nice hug.

"Its bad how much she flinched. At least you have good reflexes." Tyler mentioned. I glared at him with a small smile. Tyler didnt seem to like me too much. He returned the glare but didnt have any sort of smile. I hope he doesn't hate me forever.

"So eat all the food you want and then we can go to the gym and train you to be a little Delirious. Or our second assassin." Lui said pushing the plate towards me. I started to eat but it turned out to be more of inhaling it by how fast I ate it.

"Thank you for taking me in and for the breakfast. Thanks for everything." I said. Every one smiled and nodded.

"Y/n!" I heard a yell. I turned to see Brian with my bag of clothes.

"What the fuck is this shit? You need new clothes now!" He yelled. I nodded kinda scared of his yelling. He smiled at me and ruffled my hair afterwards.

"Language!" Nogla yelled. I giggled and put my plate in the sink. I walked to my bag and pulled out a sport bra and leggings. Along with some shoes. This outfit was basically the best clothes I got. I bit my lip trying not to whine in pain as I slipped my ankle into my shoes.

"Take this. It's a pain killer. Very strong one at that." Evan said handing me a bottle water and a pill. I took it and sipped the water. I felt the pain slowly to away.

"Let's go my assassin!" Delirious yelled and threw me on his shoulders.