Chapter 16

Y/n pov:

I heard a he whistle and ran for the dodgeball. I grabbed two and looked up. The silent punch boys were targeting me and bf/n. I threw a curved ball and it hit one of them.

"You have a strong arm! And good aim!" Bf/n exclaimed. I chuckled and ducked under a thrown ball. This was fun.

Bf/n got out after a few minutes and it was just me and the leader if the silent punch left. His name was Adam.

"Your the new girl right? Seems like your a challenge?" He scoffed. I rolled my eyes and threw a ball. He dodged it and threw one. His balls were fast but not fast enough. I jumped in the air and did a front flip and landed it while dodging his ball. I threw one of mine and it hit him square in the chest.

"Y/n team wins!" The coach called. My team cheered and ran at me giving high fives and patting my back. We got in the locker room and changed. Gym was our last period of the day so the boys should be picking us up soon.

"Ready?" I asked as we waited for delirious or someone to pull up. Bf/n jumped up and down with excitement. I saw a row of sport cars come into the school's parking lot. I smiled and ran up to one and got in. It was nogla this time.

"Hey n/n I see you have a friend. I'm Nogla, y/n brother." David introduced. I guess he didnt want his actual name out. I shurgged off the thought and started a conversation with both if them.

"This is it." I announced as David pulled into the garage. Bf/n gasped and looked around.

"Your rich!" She exclaimed. I giggled and looked at David. He gave me a kind smile and patted my head.

I just realized I still slept in Delirious's room. I didn't mind sleeping in there but I did want a room. Cant have everything. I have enough.

"So this is all my brothers. Evan, Delirious, Tyler, Criag, Brock, Brian, Marcel, Scotty, Nogla, Lui,.... Cartoons, and Ohm." I introduced. I still didnt feel comfortable around Cartoonz and Ohm but I would have to get used to it.

"Wow! I'm bf/n. Y/n new friend." Bf/n waved. The guys said hello and other things.

"What do you want to do?" I asked. Bf/n looked around and smirked.

"What's in there?" She asked pointing to the gym. My head snapped over looking for guns or knives left out. Nothing was there. Brock did a good job at hiding the weapons.

"Its ours gym. The boys like their exercise." I smirked. Bf/n raised an eyebrow and pointed to my arms.

"You do too. Your buff!" She laughed. I did too and punched her arm lightly. We ran into the gym and messed around with the equipment. This was fun to have a friend.

Time skip:

"Bro do you know Daniel green?" Bf/n asked. I shook my head and took a drink of my pop and giggled. We were in the gaming room watching YouTube and talking.

"He is the nicest and hottest guy in the 8th grade. You should talk to him." Bf/n suggested. I put my hands up and shook my head.

"Not interested in dating." I lied. I wanted a boyfriend but the gang wouldn't approve.

"He has a cute best friend too. His name is Max Larson." She added. I nodded and listened to every word she said.

Time skip:

It was around 10 and she had to go home. I waved goodbye and walked back inside. Bf/n was so much fun and kind. That's a true friend.

"Bf/n seems nice. Thank you for picking the right friends." Lui smiled. I nodded and yawned.

"I'm going to bed. Night everyone!" I yelled and walked to Delirious's room. I changed into comfy clothes and layed in bed. I got bf/n number so we texted most the night until she fell asleep. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Dream:

I opened my eyes and saw blinking lights. I tried to move but felt myself ties to a chair. My arms behind my back , my stomach tied to the chair with thick rope, and my legs tied to the legs of the chair. I called for the boys but nothing came out.

"Shes awake." I heard a man's voice call. My breathing became heavy as I wiggled to lossen the ropes. A hand grabbed my chin and forced my e/c eyes to meet his dark eyes. I couldn't see them.

"This is for you killing my best friend. He was your father. You should have liked how he treated you." He snarled. I felt a sharp blade to my neck. I gulped down my fear and grolwed.

"I loved him. But you killed him." I heard a female voice echoe. I stopped moving and stare. She stood their. My mother.

"Mom?" I asked. She came into the spotlight above me and smiled at me.

"No I didn't want to be your mother." She scoffed and took the knife from the guy and stabbed my neck.

Dream ended:

"No!" I screamed and sprung up from my bed. Delirious shot up and looked at me. He ran over and gave me a hug.

"Why? Why did she say that? She didn't love me? Hes after me Delirious. Hes gonna make me pay. Your in danger. " I sobbed. Delirious squeezed me tight and let me soak his shirt with tears.

Dad's best friend was after me. He wanted to get revenge more what I did. He was the one who liked to have fun. I was scared out of my mind. The gang can protect me but I'm scared they'll get hurt because of me.

"Hey it's just a dream. I bet your mother loved you with all her heart. She wouldn't say anything bad." Delirious reassured and smiled. I nodded my head and swallowed the lump in my throat, forcing a smile.