1.

Taehyung's p.o.v

"Haha, Hyung come catch me!" I ran away from my older brother, Taemin. We were playing tag in the forest.

"Come here Taehyung! You're running to fast!" He ran towards me. I looked behind to him, since I didn't see where I was going I bumped into the tree in front of me.

I fell on my bottom and rubbed my head. "Oh no! Tae are you ok?" My eyes started to water and Taemin helped me up.

"Hurts." My pain tolerance is so bad that the littlest scratch can make me cry.

"Come on Taehyung, let's go back to grandma's house." I nodded and we both went towards the house that was in the deep within the forest.

"Granny, Tae got hurt." Taemin frowned as he told Grandma and Granny went towards me.

"Where! What happened?!" Grandma went towards me and held my face really tightly.

We were at her house because our parents had a business trip for their company. They were both sectaries for the CEOs of the company because it is ran by 2 families. So they left us at our Grandma's house.

I was 8 and to young to stay home by myself. Taemin is 14 and can stay home himself but he chose to stay with me, which I'm really happy for as he is my playmate and is the best big brother ever.

"I ran into a tree." I pouted as Grammy touch my forehead.

"Oh my poor baby, I'll put ice on it." She went to the fridge and got 2 cubes of ice. She wrapped them in a towel and put it on my head while adding little bit of pressure.

"Come on, let's go to the living room." She gave me the ice and I continued to keep it on my head.

The 3 of us went to the living room and sat in a little circle on the floor. The sun was setting by now and it was close to our bedtime.

"Grammy, can you tell us another story?" Taemin asked.

Grandma always tells us the stories about the Sakura forest or the Enchanted forest. From the Fairies and gnomes to of course the wolves and witches. Which tends to give me nightmares as I'm scared of the stories she told me about them. Like how the witches would be able to put curses upon people. Or how the wolves use to attack humans.

It made me have nightmares and become scared for the bad creatures.

"How about I tell you the story of the Vampires." Grammy got comfortable as Taemin got closer to her with a big smile on his face.

"Yes yes please!" Taemin said excited as compared to me, he likes the bad and scary creatures. I like the nice fairies.

I frowned as Grammy started the story. I hide behind Taemin as I was scared hearing the scary story.

"Deep in the Sakura forest there lived Vampires. There were many different types like the regular blood feasting beast or the true bloods. But the most special are the half's. Vampires are the only type of creature in the forest that can be half's, which means they're half vampire and half of a different type of species." Grammy explained. It's not that scary.

I came out from behind Taemin and looked a Grammy with big eyes wanting her to continue.

"There is this big Family that consist of 6 bothers. They all have the same Dad who was a true blood vampire making them true blood vampires as well. But the father was gross and had more then 1 wife. A wolf, a witch, and a demon. Since he did the shame shame with all of them, he got 6 sons."

"The Kim sons. Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, and Kim Jimin. All having a mother who was a witch. Making them and true blood vampire and half witch. The Min sons. Min Yoongi and Min Hoseok. They have the mother who was a wolf. So they can become a wolf while still having their strong vampire powers. The last and youngest son is Jeon Jungkook. His mother was a demon. The mixture between a demon and vampire is very strong and deadly, making his a vicious person."

"They acted as they were the kings of the forest and the most powerful. Which was true as half's are the most powerful and the last time the forest saw half's was around 500 years ago."

"Wow really! What did they do?!" Taemin said excitedly.

"Y-Yeah what they do?" Grammy looked at the clock the was mounted onto the wall.

"Oh would you look at that. It's past your bedtime. Come one lets go change and brush your teeth. You guys also need to wash you faces." Grammy sat up and started walking upstairs.

"What?! Grammy you didn't finish the story." Taemin complained as we all walked upstairs.

"I'll finish it tomorrow. I promise." Taemin finally agreed and we made our way to our room.

We did everything Grammy told us to do and she tucked us into our beds. We said our good nights to each other.

There was defiantly one thing I wanted to do after hearing the story.

I wanted to meet the 6 brothers.

That was my last thought before I feel into dreamland.

I was sleeping soundlessly until I heard my name being whispered.

Taehyung

I decided to block it out and tried to go back to sleep but I heard it again.

Taehyung

I finally sat up in my bed looking around for anyone. I looked towards my brother and he was sleeping peacefully in his bed. I looked at the door and it was still closed. I checked the windows and those were closed as well. I was about to go back to bed until I heard it again.

Taehyung

I looked around but found no one so I decided to go out. I left my bedroom and looked down the hallway to see my grandma's door still closed. I walked downstairs and saw the front door open. I walked towards it and was about to close it until I heard my name again.

Taehyung

I sounded like it came from outside so I took my sweater that was on the coatrack and left the house.

I just followed where I heard the voice that was leading me more into the woods.

Taehyung

Taehyung

Taehyung

I kept following it until I heard the sound of a wolf howl. My blood ran cold and goosebumps covered my body. I remembered the story Grammy told us about the wolves eating humans.

I heard it again except closer then before. I heard rustling of the leaves and a growl. I looked towards where it came from and saw 5 big black wolves with red eyes.

They looked at me with intensity. I was scared. I just stood there feeling my body freeze up.

The wolves began walking close to me. Realization hit me there and I started running for my like. I ran through trees and bushes with the 5 wolves following behind me.

I kept on running until I tripped on a rock. I feel on my face and was about to quickly get up until a felt a wolf pounce on my back keeping me on the ground.

His growls lingered my ear and at that moment I realized that I was screwed.

————————————————————
Bye bye 🌸

New book yay! 🥳💕