16.

2 weeks later.

"Mr. Kim." I looked up to the nurse who had a clipboard in her hands. I looked towards Jimin who was beside me. He nodded his head towards me which made me relax a bit. Hand in hand we both walked up the the nurse who called my name.

We were currently at a clinic to get and I was going to get an ultrasound for my pregnancy. About 1 week ago I took a test that came out positive as well as 50 more after that to make sure. Jimin was quite sceptical in the beginning on how I got so pregnant fast and we were hoping that the Doctor will have our answers.

It actually took a lot of persuasion to get here. Jimin was by my side the whole time helping me along the way to make sure I stay safe and healthy. We ended having a fight with Jin on our way out the door.

Flashback.

I walked into Jimin's room wearing a baby blue sweater and some flowy pants. It was a comfortable and very breathable outfit. "I'm ready." Over the past few days, I've gotten very close to Jimin that's I've learnt not to stutter while talking around him which was a nice factor in its own.

He turned around with a white substance all over his face. I couldn't help but let out a chuckle. "What are you doing?"

"It's a face protection for Vampires. We're not aloud to go out into the sun so we used this lotion to protect our skin. It's like a barrier." I nodded my head at his response and walked forwards.

"I wanna help." I put my hands up to his face and started rubbing the lotion into his skin. I stopped by the time he was done and the 2 of us walked out of the room.

We past by the living room where we saw Jin seated reading a book. From the sound of our shoes, he looked up from the book and stared at us. The clothes gave off a 'going out' vibe so he raised his brow.

"Where are you going?" The sentence came out pretty sternly from Jin. Nothing like his own persona, which was alarming on my sense. I don't like that kind of tone.

He also really had no reason for his voice as he still didn't apologize for his mishap. TaeTae has come out a few times from the stress of me carrying a baby again. Jungkook was the one to take care of him the most as he's used to him. He knows and likes him. 

"We're going to the doctor. I just want to make sure Tae is healthy." Jimin didn't lie at all. He is actually very well known for telling the truth. He just...changed up the story a little. But it was true, I'm going to the doctor for a check up. Just on 2 people.

"Why can't I do it, I'm the family doctor." Jin stated which I never knew he was but seemed the most likely to be. Though I wasn't really comfortable with him checking me up. TaeTae is still very hurt from it and being around him right now is just not good for us.

I tugged Jimin's sleeve as a 'let's go' which he looked at me and then smiled. "No I already have an appointment with a Doctor and we're running late for it so good day." Me and Jimin left the house and went on our way to the clinic.

End of flashback.

"Dr. Bae will come in a few minutes. She'll be helping you with the ultrasound." We both thanked the nurse and waited in the room for the Doctor to come. The last name seemed familiar but I didn't think much of it.

"I'm scared." I held Jimin's hand very tightly and had a nervous looked on my face.

"Hey it's going to be alright. I'm here with you every step of the way." His soothing voice helped me calm down. I watched my breathing to make sure I won't have an attack.

Just then the doctor came in.

"Hello-Taehyung?" I looked up to the voice with widened eyes.

"I-Irene?" A single tear slipped down my cheek.