25.

Taehyung's p.o.v

I widened my eyes at his statement. B-Blood? I moved away further back not wanting to get attacked like what happened with Jimin. Memories from those times made me scared and I started to shake.

Jin's eyes blinked red for a second and went back to his normal brown ones. He shook his head from side to side. And blinked his eyes multiple times. "I'm sorry." When he got himself collected, he spoke again. "I'm sorry Taehyung. I didn't mean to scare you."

I settle down and lessened my tense muscles. I shook my head side to side. "No, it's ok." I paused for a second still collecting my thoughts. "Um...i-is there a reason you acted like t-that."

The last time I checked, I don't think a full moon is tonight and it is morning anyways.

I was scared and started stuttering again. In the beginning it happened all the time but as I got used to them and closer, I stopped. But everytime I'm in a scary position, I freak out and started stuttering again.

"Well...I haven't drank in a few days." Jin sighed in between. "Blood tablets are becoming impossible to get, so recently none of us have been drinking."

I gasped at his statement. "Why didn't you tell me?!" An instant feeling of worry ran threw my body.

The boys have been helping SO much through my hards times that I never noticed or realized if they're okay.

"Well, we in general didn't want to worry you. You already have so much to think about and now you're pregnant so I didn't want to bring more problems into your life." Jin explainer making me sad.

Their risking everything just for me.

"But I wanna help. You guys can't do everything alone." I said in a small voice with worry in my eyes.

"It's okay Taehyung we're-"

"No it's not!" I had a sudden outburst and whined like a kid on the bed. "You guys help me out so much! I wanna help you to!" I yelled a Jin but my voice was very soft and tiny.

"Taehyung you don't-"

"Bite me." I said all of a sudden. I didn't know what I was thinking. Words just spit out of my mouth.

"Taehyung, of course I won't-" Jin put his hands in front of him as a sign to back away and saying 'no' to my offer but I wasn't going to back away so quickly.

I want to help him. No No, I need to help him.

"I'm not taking 'No' for an answer. Bite me. Drink my blood." I said determined. "I wanna help you." I pouted trying to get to Jin's heart by cuteness.

"Tae, I don't want to hurt you-"

"Bite me!" I stood up walking over to Jin. I lowered my shirt showing off my neck and tilted my head to the side. I looked towards his eyes that kept blinking red.

It was like he was trying to fight off his urge. "Tae, are you sure you want this?" He held my waist looking into my eyes.

I nodded up and down looking at him. "You helped me so much. I wanna help you to." I turned the other way to show more of my neck and wait for him when he was ready.

A sigh left his mouth as he brought me closer by my waist. I felt his head lower and his breath against my neck. My breath hitched as memories with Jimin flushed through my mind.

Jin sniffed the scent and kept his mouth and nose against my skin. He moved his nose up and down around the area before I felt him lick the spot.

He sucked on it for a bit before I felt the sharp pain sink in. He sunk his fangs in, deep into my skin.

I let out a little whimper. I've noticed now the boys have differnt bites. Jungkook's was the worst so far.

He brought my waist closer to his body as I heard him sucking off some blood. I was feeling a bit light headed but shook off the feeling.

Jin's p.o.v

His blood was divine.

Nothing like anything I've tasted before. It was sweet but still had the metallic taste of blood to it. It was delicious, which was the bad thing.

I'm probably gonna get addicted. I sucked for a few more seconds, it had been about a minute now.

I pulled away, wipping the falling excess off the side of my lip. I looked towards the bite that now had blood oozing from it. Two little red dots on the boys beautiful tan skin.

I glided my thumb over it and wiped it off. Little sounds and whimpers came from Taehyung's mouth but he continued to look away.

I brought my thumb to my lip, licking off the blood. That was a good meal.

"Thank you. That was really needed. I appreciate it." I said really thanking him. I was now back up on energy.

Us brothers don't really need a lot of blood feeding. Yes, we are turn bloods but if our vampire energy becomes low, we can transfer to our other half. Mines a witch, so I can use my powers from that if I'm low of energy for my vampire powers.

"You're all good now? You're not gonna faint." Taehyung was the cutest. His little doe eyes and his cute cheeks as he looked up towards me.

It was only then I notice the boys small height and frame. I'm one of the taller ones and Tae was a cute little 5'5 baby.

I think I'm taking more then a liking. Maybe an addiction. No that's to harsh. More like fondness to the boy.

I put ointment on his bite so it would heal faster. "All thanks to you." I brought my hand up towards his ear caressing it a little. He leaned in making cute little purrs at the touch. "You like that?"

He hummed and smiled a little. It was a sweet moment. But was interrupted.

No one's p.o.v

The door opened and Hoseok popped his head in. "Hi guys!" Taehyung peeked behind Jin's tall frame and waved at the said male.

"Hi!" He said cutely back.

"I was wondering if you wanted to help me in the garden Tae?" Tae's eyes lit up nodding up and down super fast.

"Yes! Yes! I wanna help!" He jumped up and down like a little kid. He was absolutely adorable.

Tae said 'thanks and byebye' to Jin and went with Hoseok to the garden.

———————————————————————————
Bye bye 🌸