6. (M)

Taehyung's p.o.v

It was the next day. The boys ended up giving me my own room which I appreciated. They also gave me my space and my own time to settle in with them.

I am truly really grateful towards them and have never thought I would ever get affection again in my life.

I made my way downstairs after brushing my teeth and washing my face, which Jimin taught me how to do and what to do.

I saw all the boys around the kitchen island talking. I went towards them and made my way beside Jin. "G-Good morning." I greeted everyone which they kindly returned.

Jin placed a plate in front of me that had pancakes with whipped cream and strawberries. "T-Thank you. I h-haven't had s-strawberries since I-I was 10."

"Do you want to talk about it?" Namjoon asked very gently trying his best not to spook Taehyung in anyway.

Taehyung shook his head abruptly. "It was hell." Tears started streaming down his face and the boys felt really bad, especially Namjoon. He didn't mean to bring back memories after Taehyung finally got some sort of peace.

"Um well we can go shopping today. We'll get you new clothes." Hoseok said trying to brighten up the mood. Taehyung had been wearing Jimin's old clothes and he needed to have some of his own.

Taehyung nodded his head still wiping down the streaming tears that ran down his face.

It was settled, they were going to the mall.

All the boys got ready and met each other outside in front of the house.

Once everyone was done, they went into the boys limo and the driver drove to the mall.

All was fine at first and I was sitting in between Jungkook and Jin until I got this wave of need. Sexual need. Like I was craving it and I needed it.

I moved my legs trying to get rid of the odd feeling. My eyes twitched a bit getting the attention of Jungkook beside me.

"Hey, you ok?" He put his hand on my thigh which sent electric throughout my body. I jolted up feeling need in me. It was disgusting.

I was craving for a fucking dick in my asshole.

My body started to shake and at this point the boys were so concerned and confused on why I was acting like this.

I grabbed Jungkook's arm and pushed myself to be on top of his lap. I straddled his thighs and put my arms around his neck.

To say he wasn't shocked was an understatement. Jungkook was completely bewildered. He had his eyes widened and mouth opened. "W-What are you doing?"

"I-I don't k-know. M-My body I-is craving for t-touch." I started to move my hips back and fourth on Jungkook's lap.

It made me disgusted of myself that I wanted this type of things. That I craved  for this type of thing. I've been trying to ask for sexual things to stop for years and now here I am trying to force someone else to do it to help me.

"I-I need p-leasure." I was starting to sweat and my body continued to shaken up.

Even though Jungkook was confused he still did help me. I was embarrassed. Right in front of the boys and using Jungkook for my own needs.

Jungkook pulled down my pants by a bit letting my hole be seen. He unzipped his jean zipper realising his I have to say, quite big cock.

I was about to sink down when Jungkook abruptly stopped me and held my bare ass cheeks. "We still need to prep." I shook my head vigorously.

"N-No need. Just g-go." I was horny. It was the truth. My body craved for sexual pleasure after not having it for a few hours and it now was demanding it.

I was intoxicated and lost in lust.

I wasn't myself.

I quickly sunk down on to Jungkook's penis feeling full and stretched. "A-Ah!" I wanted it to be quick. Done and over with.

The most sinful sounds and noises came out of my mouth as I bounced on Jungkook's dick. It felt so good which made me start to tear up.

How can something that made me completely broken become something so pleasurable towards my body.

I JUST DON'T GET IT.

Jungkook kept groaning at my tightness and how I kept clenching around his cock.

I laid my head on Jungkook's shoulder feeling the end of my high. Jungkook still hadn't cum but still removed his dick from my hole me making small sounds as it glided it's way out.

"W-What about y-you?" Jungkook pulled my pants back up and placed me back in my seat beside him.

"I'm fine. This was just mainly to help you." Jungkook zipped back up his zipper and settled himself in his seat.

"P-Please let m-me help y-you. I caused i-it. Please Master." A word I wished that was disappeared from my mind. A filthy word I had to use on the devil himself every single day for years.

Jungkook was stunned at the use of nicknames. He did have a kink for it but right now didn't seem like the right moment. He was forced and taught to say it. Address his owner that way and it did suit for Jungkook so he didn't comply on his wishes.

"No Taehyung it's fine. I'm fine. I just wanted to help you." Taehyung was about to argue back but didn't end up.

"We should probably talk about what happened when we get home. It would be eaiser for us to protect you as well as help you, ok?" Jin said in a kind voice hoping the male would agree.

Taehyung thought for awhile but ended up nodding his head slowly.

The rest of the ride was silent.

Taehyung felt rather guilty for his actions and to overwhelmed and ended up switching to little space with out noticing.

The quiet and timid Taehyung had now tuned into the bubbly and happy TaeTae.

"Kookie, where we going?" TaeTae pulled Jungkook's sweater getting his attention. From the nick name, he realised Taehyung had changed.

None of them knew exactly why he was like this and acted like a kid but Namjoon said he was looking into it.

"Where are going to the mall."

"Mall?" TaeTae tilted his head to the side not knowing what the foreign word meant.

"It's a place where you can buy things." Hoseok explained to the little.

"Toys?" The boys looked at each other a bit confused but ended up nodding their heads. "Yay!"

"Guys. I think I know what Taehyung is." Namjoon exclaimed after looking closely at the boy and observing his actions and words.

The others looked at him waiting for an answer. TaeTae was busy playing with Jin's keychain that hanged from his wallet.

"Tae's a little."

"A what?" Yoongi asked confused at the word.

"He basically developed a mindset of a child. He would go into little space when wanting a break or to run away from problems. When in the little space, he acts and talks like a 3 to 6 year old child." Namjoon explained making everyone "Oh" because it made sense.

They way he acted and suddenly switch personas, it perfectly matched the description.

"We have to treat him like a real child and we're not aloud to abandon him." Namjoon said making all the boys nod.

They have officially committed to taking care of Taehyung.

They're going to help him.

————————————————————
Bye bye 🌸