13.

"I'm sorry! I was just cooking something for TaeTae!" Namjoon yelled and ran across the kitchen away from Jin who had a pan in his hand.

"Come back here little shit! You just broke my 'ramen pot'!" Jin slide across the table and hit Namjoon on the arm who gave out a little yell.

"Jinnie, what's shit?" TaeTae tilled his head to the side wondering what the word meant. Jin's immediately stopped after hearing such a dire word that came out of his baby's mouth. His face went white as he turned to the boy and was met with a tilted head and the biggest curious eyes ever.

"Oh no no no baby. Don't say that, bad word. Jinnie is sorry for saying it." He bowed down at the boy. The guys have noticed that talking in third person helps TaeTae understand better which they're learning to do that. As well as manners such as 'thank you' and bowing.

"You own a dollar to the Bad jar." The bad jar was recently created by the group while Taehyung was sleeping. After realizing they were going to be surrounded by basically a baby, their bad words at acts could rub onto the way TaeTae is going to act. Basically how he would be raised. If they swear , TaeTae is more then likely to follow. He likes to act like them. So that being said, every time they do something in front or around TaeTae, the person has to put a dollar in the Bad jar.

They will be giving the jar to Taehyung when he's older. Hoping that it's not in the millions. Swearing is part of their everyday lives so changing that fact will be hard.

"You're gonna be rich." Jin said and flicked TaeTae's chin who smiled back at him as he walked over and put a coin into the jar.

TaeTae finally put down the roses that he still held onto but ended up getting a little cut. "Owie." The cute boy pouted as he saw blood oozing out. After hearing the cry, Jin immediately turned back and almost combusted.

"OH MY GOSH! MY POOR BABY CUT HIMSELF." Jin's inner mom clicked in and ran to the boy. He took his finger and shoved it into his mouth.

Bad idea.

He definitely forgot is natural being because his eyes turned an ocean blue before his fangs came out bitting onto the poor boys thin finger.

"Jinnie?! Hurt!" TaeTae cried even more the the pain he felt in his finger. Like razor blades. Jin was lost in blood lust that he didn't hear the cries but someone else did.

"Yo Hey, you're hurting him!" Yoongi came down from his sleep and pushed Jin off the boy after seeing him eating at his finger. Jin's eyes turned back to his natural brown after losing contact with the red liquid.

With widen eyes, Jin tried his best to apologize. "I-I'm sorry. Baby I didn't mean to-

TaeTae backed away from his touch. As if he was avoiding him. More like scared of him. "Come on TaeTae, please I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." The boy had tears coming out of his eyes which made the vampire feel 100 times more guilty.

"Drop it for now. You can talk to him later." That being said, Yoongi picked up the teary eyed boy and headed to his room. Jin was mad at himself for losing control as well as not thinking in the situation.

"You're a fucking Vampire and your first reaction was to suck the blood." Hoseok said while walking in after hearing the cries. He also began to laugh at the oldest dumbness.

"Shut up." Jin stormed off to his room. Thinking about his actions as well as ways to fix it because he knows he has to.

Taehyung's p.o.v

Yoongi placed me on his bed. "I need to clean the wound." I nodded towards him. By the time he picked me up, I switch back. TaeTae is a way for me to relax and get away from reality. But he his not someone who is going to get my pain instead. I always take it instead of him but this time, I failed.

Yoongi came back with an cloth and an alcohol pad. "It may sting a bit." I closed my eyes shut and waited for the sting. He gave a little chuckle at my action before pressing the cold pad on my bite. It stung a bit and I made a little hiss but he kept blowing on it to lessen the pain.

After he cleaned it, he wiped the excess alcohol and blood with the cloth he had. He stood up getting a bottle of ointment and rubbed it on my finger. "It's better if it's bone dried." He nodded and he left it like it was.

I stayed on the bed kinda lost. I was looking spaced out but was interrupted by the sound of a piano key. I got out of my state of being spaced out and look towards the sound. I saw Yoongi sitting at a piano playing a few key. A soft melody that will calm anybody's heart.

I stood up from the bed and went beside him. I sat on the bench beside him and listen to his music. It was very low, not to high, calming natural music. I pressed down on one key for fun, that one being very low.

It was all good playing around with the piano and listening to Yoongi's lovely music before I felt a familiar feeling.

The same feeling I had in the limo.

The feeling of need.

Want.

Lust.

————————————————————
Bye bye 🌸

Uh oh 🤭 smut next chapter.

You guys listened to Stay Gold. OMGGG IM IN LOVE! 😭