19.

I was in littlespace right now. Hoseok sewed me up a little teddy bear and bunny plushie which I was currently playing with in Jungkook's room, on his bed.

Jungkook is the one I trust the most when I'm in littlespace. He always takes care and watches over me, and he knows what he's doing. He was beside me writing something in his journal, which he usually does if I'm not eating or taking a bath. Sometimes he will play with me, especially when I beg him to.

"Mr. Bunbun say nu teddy. We go to thw fowest." I made my bunny move as he was talking. I hopped along the 2 plushies near the top of the bed where the pillows are.

"Oh nu, thewe's a giant mwotain." I moved teddy's head like he was talking and made my plushies climbed the pillows as they were a mountain. I made little sound effects and noise while playing.

"Come on baby, it's bath time." Jungkook tapped my butt a few times and looking towards me.

I immediately dropped my plushies and started bouncing up and down on the bed. "Baf time! Baf time! Yay!" I clapped my hands together and showed a big smile.

To which Jungkook returned with his cute little bunny smile which I loved so much. Baths were my favorite and they were even better when Kookie was with me.

He opened his arms which I crawled into and he carried me to his bathroom. He set me on the sink counter top and walked towards the tub. He turned on the faucets and water started pouring out. He walked towards me and smiled.

"Come on bub, arms up." He held the base of my shirt to while I followed his words and put my arms up in the air. He removed my white shirt and put it off to the side. He also removed my pants with my boxers along with them. "Ok good, let's get you in the bath." He picked me up gently and placed me in the tub filled with warm water.

"Wan ducky." I pointed towards the shelf behind Jungkook where the yellow rubber ducky was displayed. Jungkook turned around and stood up from his squat position, he took the duck of the shelf and gave it to me afterwards. "Bwbbles?"

"Of course bun, what do you want, strawberry or kiwi?" He showed the two bottles and I immediately pointed to the pink one.

"Berry! Berry! Wan pink." Jungkook chuckled a little and nodded his head. He squirted some into the water and I started mixing it all around creating a bunch of bubbles. "Yay! Bwbbles!"

Jungkook started to rub shampoo into my hair while I was playing with my rubber ducky, squirting water out of it's mouth and occasionally hitting Jungkook. "Baby stop, you're getting Kookie all wet."

"Dada baf with TaeTae?"

Jungkook's p.o.v

Did I hear right? Did he just call me...Dada? I was kind of shell shocked and staring off into space that I didn't realize TaeTae was calling me.

"Dada?"

"Kookoo?"

"Kookie?!"

"Huh? Oh sorry baby, um yeah sure Kookie I will take a bath with you." I didn't know if it was right to call myself 'Dada'. My plan was to ask Namjoon what it meant after I get the little to sleep.

I took stripped myself from my clothes and got in the bath tub behind Tae. I took the cloth I left on the side of the bath and started rubbing Tae's body with it after I put some body wash on it. He turned around and faced me, I laughed so hard at his appearance. He had a little bubble beard and moustache. And to top it off, he covered his whole head with bubbles.