26.

"Let's go! Let's go!" A cute little Taehyung yelled and dragged Hoseok's arm out the sliding doors and into their big backyard. "So what are we gonna do?" Taehyyung tilted his head to the side.

"We're gonna plant roses!" Hoseok yelled out making Taehyung smiled widely and break out into a fit of giggles. "Okay, let's get our supplies in the shed.

It was around late summer and their past roses were starting to decay. So Hoseok wanted to plant new ones not knowing they weren't going to last due to the fall season coming soon. He is not an expert. Usually Jimin does this stuff.

The two made their way into their big garden shed and Hoseok started handing Tae pots filled with beautiful roses. The dear boy was so happy and was stuffing his face in them, loving the smell. Tae held one while Hoseok held 3 along with a bunch of tools needed. Don't ask me how he did it.

Once they got all their supplies, Hoseok guided Taehyung vocally where to go. Tae followed skipping along their rock pathway and they made their way to a clearing.

There were many different types of flowers arranged in differnt grouping. One opened for the roses they were about to plant.

Taehyung skipped his way over there with a big smile and kneeled down on the grass. "Let's start! Let's start!" He yelled excitedly while clapping his hands.

Hoseok smiled and followed along. They placed all their tools down on the ground. "Okay, first we need to dig a hole to put the roses in." Taehyung nodded his head listening closely.

Namjoon's p.o.v

It had been around 2 hours before we left and we finally arrived near the swamp.

The swamp was a pretty opened field that was just flooded with water. And the towns witches lived in huts that are levitate off the surface of the water. Since they are witches, they just float. No need for building supports or beams, unnecessary things like that. They use magic.

It looked really cool. It was just rows of floating houses. Since I was half witch myself, I knew a few types of magic spells up my sleeve.

I created stepping stones that floated along the water. Then guided Yoongi and Jungkook to follow and as we moved along they disappeared behind us. Near the very end of the swamp was the witches temple. Where the high ups stayed.

As we made our way there. Little children were so curious and started following us. It was so cute as they held this little hands out and tried producing magic but nothing came out, resulting in the little girls and boys pouting.

I smiled softly and made pathways so they could followed along. One boy managed to get one to the same stone as Jungkook. "Aw look how cute." I cooed but on the other hand.

"Go away annoying thing." He pushed the kids head making him fall back into the water. Lucky I manged to pick him up with spells and flew him back to his house.

"Why were you so mean? You aren't like that to Taehyung. I thought you've gone soft?" I questioned.

"I'm only soft for Taehyung." He said with a monotone voice. Yoongi on the other hand, scoffed rolling his eyes and turning to one side.

After going through the water, we finally made it to the end of the village where a tall white temple was standing. It had long white pillars going from bottom to top and had dark green vines wrapped around, adding contrast to the white.

The temple as well was floating off the water that surrounded it and had a bridge connecting to the entrance gate we were standing at.