21. (M)

Taehyung's p.o.v

"Okay so let's do this again. 4x7?" Hoseok said pointing to a question he wrote down in my book.

I thought for a second and counted with my fingers before getting my final answer. "29?!" I said excitedly thinking I got it right.

"Oh so close." He said it like I lost 1 million dollars with made me pouted instantly. "It's 28. You counted 1 extra." He explained.

I sighed, not feeling accomplished. "Math is not my thing."

"Hey, it's alright. There's always a downfall for one subject but with my help I bet you can get better at it. But since you're getting stuck a lot. How about we stop here and we can continue tomorrow." He said which I nodded to and closed up my books. "Who do you have next?"

"I have Korean and English lessons with Namjoon." I said to Hoseok while we walked down the hallways. "Do you know where he might be?"

"Probably in the library." He said but I didn't know where that was. Or more like I don't remember. Their house is very big and hard to remember locations.

"Um I kind of forgot where that is." I blushed in embarrassment and looked down to my feet. I heard a little chuckle from Hoseok which made me look up and I was met with a sunshine smile.

"It's okay, it's easy to get lost here. Just go downstairs and to the left of the t.v room there's a hallway. At the end there are double doors and the library is in there." He explained the directions which I tried my best to remember.

I said my goodbyes and thanked him one more time before leaving the room. I followed his directions down the stairs.

I was very excited to learn with Namjoon. He was always so kind and has big brains. The only subjects I didn't have today was music with Yoongi and history with Jin. Then had patrol around the forest today so they couldn't teach. But they're with me for my schedule tomorrow. Since the boys have different patrol days, I have a different schedule as well. Which Namjoon planned out for me.

Speaking of Yoongi, Ivstill haven't told him yet. That I literally am carrying his baby in me. I don't have the courage yet and I'm really scared to see how he'll react.

After the Jimin incident I was really scared if my baby died again, but I still have to symptoms of being pregnate so I hope I still am.

My plans are to hopefully tell Jin sooner or later because he's the doctor here. And hopefully after knowing it's healthy, I can tell Yoongi.

I also did health with Jungkook this morning. I told him I wasn't feeling the best so we just learned about the body rather then doing physical activities. I actually had morning sickness, so I wasn't feeling the best. But by the time I had math with Hoseok, I felt better.

It's kind of hard without Jimin's help. And speaking of him, I have reading with him after Namjoon. I really hope I can see him today. It's been 4 days.

I made my way down the hall Hoseok mentioned and found my way in front of 2 double doors.

I walked into the big and opened space library. I really liked it here. It was peaceful and quiet. And there's an big window for a good amount of light.

And of course, the most important part. Floor to ceiling shelf's filled with books. I should start reading. I think it will be a hobbie I will enjoy. I walked around until I found a set of stairs near the back.

I climbed up the spiral stairs and made my way to the second floor. It was like a balcony type thing. From up there, you can over look the whole library.