3. (M)

10 years later.

My life turned into hell after Grandma died. Taemin turned into a devil.

He made our house become a filthy looking dungeon. There were rows and rows of cells down the hallways.

He kept me in a cell.

Abused me.

Torture me.

Raped me.

I became a lowlife doll that he could just play around with. He kept other people in cells as well. Men and women. We all only wore a white shirt that was dirty by now. And got 3 bread buns a week.

He still continued to blame me for our parents death, he said that this is the life I deserved.

It's just pain, pain, pain, pain, pain, and more pain.

9 years ago

After Grammy pasted away, we moved back to our parents mansion. At the beginning it was just normal, we never talked to each other and minded our own business.

That was until I turned 13.

It was my birthday. I just celebrated it myself by making japchae and cupcakes that I used as my birthday cake. I sang myself happy birthday and was really happy at what I was able to do myself.

Taemin didn't involved himself with me, let alone even say happy birthday to me but it was usual by this point and I didn't care.

I was happy in my own world eating my cupcakes and watching SpongeBob. That was until I heard the front door burst open. I saw a bunch of men walk in, around like 15. They all look about the same age as Taemin and were wearing black clothing.

Speaking of Taemin. He walked down the stairs and went towards the men. I never knew Taemin had friends. But we never talked to each other so it made sense on how I never knew.

The house was in a very secluded and high security property so I didn't really make sense if this was a break in.

I was beyond confused until the words Taemin said left his mouth.

"Get him." 4 of the men complied immediately and grabbed me by the arms and legs. I screamed for them to stop and tried to get lose from them but their grip was just to strong.

They carried me down to a basement which I never knew existed and threw me into a cell."W-What are you d-doing?" Taemin slipped his hand threw the cell bars and grabbed my chin harshly.

"I'm a mafia leader. You're now going to become my pet." I didn't know anything of what he was saying and I'm not a very educated child. He let go of my chin and left me in the cold cell.

That night was the worst birthday ever. Or so I thought.

As I stayed in the cell I started to see more people being brought in. Some were taken away and were never brought back. I also got a cell mate. Her name was Irene.

She owned money to my brother but was never able to give it. So they threw her in here. She told me she was 20 which I was shocked about because she look so young. She told me the things about mafias and what they do.

It made me sick to my stomach. She became my first friend and acted like an older sister to me as we stayed in the cell together.

On my 14 birthday, it was the first time they took me out of the cell.

The brought me out to a courtyard and tied me to a post. They took a whip and slashed it down to my back.

On that night was the first time I got beaten.