20.

Taehyung's p.o.v

I woke up in Jungkook's bed which wasn't really a surprise. It's kind of normal by now due to me loving him in littlespace. I got out of bed and went to the washroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I also changed out of the unicorn onesie to a pair of pants and a hoddie.

I made my way downstairs seeing everyone but Jimin around the kitchen table. Not seeing Jimin present wasn't a surprise. I haven't seen him at all and I don't know what actually happened. I blacked out before knowing how I got saved and the boys have yet to mention anything to me.

"Good morning." I said walking over. They all looked towards me and smiled saying 'morning' or 'hi'. I walked over and sat beside Hoseok, who smiled at me which I returned back. Jin places down a plate in front of me, it had bacon and eggs on it. "Thank you." I smiled and started digging in. "So what were you guys talking about?"

"Oh today we're gonna start your 'schooling' sessions with us. We were just planning out your schedule. We're going to start off easy and kind of get you in the mood. And don't worry if you slip, you can when ever you want." I nodded to Namjoon with my mouth still stuffed with bacon.

I heard Yoongi cough a bit so I turned towards him. "How's your bite?" No one really brought it up before hand, though Jin would come everyday at night to put ointment on it. He thinks I'm sleeping but I feel him.

"Um, well it's healing." I pulled down my sweater to show the two circle bites. They were less swollen now and were mainly just red dots. They healed pretty fast with the ointment. It makes me think that Jin made it or something since he is half witch. "U-Um about that, has anyone seen J-Jimin?" 

The boys looked towards each other for a brief moment before looking back at me. "No actually. He hasn't left his room since the day we found you guys."

3 days without leaving his room. Now I'm starting bit to get worried.

"Oh ok."

"Taehyung, what exactly happened that day." I looked up to Jin who asked the question. I stayed silent for a moment beofre beginning to speak.

"Jimin brought me to the doctors for a checkup. After that I regressed, and we had lunch. We were on our way back home but we ended up being chased by a bunch of black cars." I took a little break before sighing out loud. "I-It happened to be my c-captor." But this point, my eyes were bawling out. Fat tears just kept coming down. Hoseok leaned and gave me a side hug, which gave me comfort.

"You don't have to continue if you don't want to. I can see you're struggling." Hoseok whispered in my ear. But I shook my head because I wanted to tell them.

I'm becoming more closer with each of them so I feel like it's right to.

"No I wanna tell you guys." I wiped off the rest of my tears. "Jimin picked me up and ran out of there super fast before they could attack and we ended up in front of the house. We both collapsed on the ground and he ended up getting shot." I stopped for a second trying to remember what he said. "He mentioned something about a moon bullet and after that he bit me."

"A moon bullet?" I nodded my head towards Yoongi.

"Your captor is smart. Moon bullets activate our full moon Egos. When a full moon is out, we're at our hungriest and are blood thirsty points. The day Jungkook bit you, it was a full moon. It's hard to control and it tends to make us psycho. Basically we're not in the right state of mind and can be quite dangerous." Namjoon explained making me quite terrified.

"Will you guys h-hurt me?" I said in a shaky voice. It's kind of hard to get into my mind that people care for me. I've been fooled for so many years, I felt like could never have care again. I'm just trying to get used to it.

"No, of course not Taehyung. We are here to protect you, we would never want to hurt you." Jin explained in a soothing voice which made me relax a bit. I nodded towards his answer.

"If your captor knows our secrets...Taehyung...who is your captor."

"Kim Taemin." I paused for a second. "My older b-brother."

The boys looked directly to each other. I felt a weird feeling but brushed it off. They whispered and nodded between each other but didn't share anything to me.

"I also need to mention, the day you guys left. A
video appeared on our t.v screen...Tae, we saw everything." Yoongi said slowly, trying not to trigger my emotions.

My eyes widened.

T-They filmed it. My mind was racing with emotions.

"I'm s-sorry." I started crying out again. "I'm d-dirty and w-weak and I can't save m-myself." I slipped with out even knowing. "TaeTae iws bad."

Jungkook immediately stood up and picked me up. He cradled me in his arms a whispered sweet words. "You're not bad, baby. You're the best person in the whole world. Do you know how happy you make Dada? You make him very happy. So happy I feel like I'm on the cloud."

I made sparkly eyes and dug my head into his chest. "I luv Dada." I grasped his shirt with my tiny hands.

"I love you to baby." He planted a small kiss on my head.

I feel wanted for once. Accepted.

———————————————————————————
Bye bye 🌸

I tried using this chapter to expose everything to all the characters, so that they know most things because I felt it was kind of messy with only one side knowing this and the other not knowing at all, so ya. Basically tried to straighten things up. And don't worry, Jimin will appear in the next chapter 😉