18.

"H-He bad g-guy." I pointed, my body shaking up.

"Get him." He men started charging at us. Jimin quickly picked me up and started running into the forest. I held onto his neck tightly so that I wouldn't fall.

I heard the gun shots behind us and the loud stomping of the many men running after us. "I-I don't want to g-go back." I said softly with tears falling down because I was literally scared shitless. Jimin's grip became tighter which made me feel, at least 1% less scared.

"Okay I need you to hold on really tight." I didn't even know that was possible because I was already digging my nails into Jimin's jacket. But I still held on even tighter then I already was that my knuckles turn white.

Jimin at the speed of light started running that I didn't even know my own surroundings anymore. I could barely seen anything as trees were just passing by me so fast. It was like he was teleporting basically. Well another trait to remember, super speed.

This whole day made me realize how strong Vampires really are and I haven't even seen them fight or their side powers. It took around 5 minutes before I saw the house in front of us. It wasn't that big of a fight which is a good thing but they know now that I'm with someone, which is the bad thing.

Jimin suddenly collapsed to the ground dropping me as well. "Ow." I landed on a stick which hurt a little bit. I looked up towards Jimin only to see him groaning and looking at his shoulder blade. "Ji-

"A moon bullet." He pulled out a pointy piece of metal out from his should. It was gross and had blood around it. He suddenly halted upwards and his body moved weirdly. Like it had no limbs and he was double jointed in many places.

He shoot his head up towards me and I saw his eyes turned red. A bright blood shot red colour. I started to shake seeing it and backed away a little. But I couldn't get that far away before he jumped on top of me. Like he pounced on me.

"J-Jimin?" He held my wrist down with his big hands and gripped them tightly. "H-Hurt." My eyes started to pool with tears from his harsh grip. He lowered his head towards my neck and sniffed my skin. It gave me shivers down my spine and made me have goosebumps.

I tried wiggling my wrist out of his hands but they were glued to the ground. "Jim-

"Your smell is intoxicating." He shoved his head into my neck making me start to whimper. "Your skin looks so soft and pure." He stood up and looked down upon me. He ran his fingers along my neck as he looked down at me with his bright red eyes. "I can smell your blood underneath your baby smooth skin."

He lowered his head down yet again but he began to lick my skin. I shivered feelings him doing his actions, I was feeling shook and didn't know how to react or what to do. I couldn't move my hands and he was on top of my legs constricting my movements from there.

He licked and sucked on my skin softly and gently. I had in mind that he was just giving me a hickie but that soon changed when I felt sharp needles puncturing into my skin. The pain I felt in my neck was hell.

"Jimin! S-Stop!" I tried to prey him off of me but that made it worse and he bite on harder. "Ah! H-Hurts." Tears silently fell down my cheeks as I gripped Jimin's shoulder, feeling the pain in my neck. He continued to suck, glued to my neck.

By now I felt like he would never let go and he would just suck me dry. "P-Please." I had no energy left. To move. To speak. I fell limp.

And shortly after blacked out.

Time skip.

I woke up in bed. Not outside. I looked around me noticing my room. I was in my bed.

I looked towards the open window seeing it was night. The shining stars and bright half moon was shown. I sat up in bed feeling my body ache all over. I felt sore all over but mainly on my neck. Like someone snapped it. I also noticed my clothes changed from my jeans and sweater, to a baby blue pj set.

I stood up steadily walking towards the door. I opened it slowly taking a peek outside the hall but saw no one so I walked my way to the bathroom, which was across from my room. I walked in locking the door behind me.

I went towards the mirror seeing my reflection of my sleepy face. I looked lower noticing a red mark. I moved away the coller a gasped at the horrid sight.

A big blob of red and purple discoloured skin mixed with a bit of blue and black. It wasn't bleeding but looked very swollen and tender. I've seen many bruises all over my body but never one looking this bad. Right in the middle were 2 puncture holes. They looked deep and were red a around the rims. I touched it, yelping at the pain the from it.

I pulled my collar up forgetting about it. I washed my hands and walked back to my room. I opened my door meeting eyes with Jin. He was fixing up my messy bed sheets and had a tray of food on my night stand.

"Oh, Hi Tae. I was wondering where you went off to."

I was a bit hesitant. He still hasn't apologized yet. He hurt me, he violated my space. He hurt TaeTae. Something I wished for to never happen.

He seemed to notice my silence and walked towards me after fixing up the last corner of the bed. "Look Taehyung, I am so sorry for hurting your happy space. I didn't mean or intentionally intended to bite TaeTae and I am very sorry. I sort of freaked out in the moment and acted in a way I shouldn't have. My dumb self forgot I was a vampire but I truly didn't mean to hurt you or TaeTae. I am so sorry."

I started tearing up at the apologie which made Jin start to panic.

"Wait why are you crying?! Did I do something wrong?!" He ran to me but suddenly stopped due to being on alert.

He doesn't want to hurt me again.

"Taehyung- please don't cry-" Jin was freaking out not knowing how to handle the situation. He had is hands out towards me but never touched me. Like they were hovering around me.

I quickly wrapped my arms around his body crying into his shirt. He was frozen for a second with wide eyes, but slowly wrapped his arms around my body as well. I felt his warm embrace around me, making me melt more into his touch. He leaned down and gave the top of my head a little peck.

I didn't give an explanation to my sudden burst, but it looked like Jin wasn't even looking for one.

We savoured our moment. Staying in each other's embrace. No words. Just soft cuddles.

———————————————————————————
Bye bye 🌸

OMG YALL !!
I'm so sorry but I'm finally back. I decided to take a little break due to personal matters but I'm finally back. I'll try to post more frequently if I can but I hope you guys enjoyed !! 💜☺️