5.

"Who killed the baby?" Jungkook had darkness in his eyes after hearing that.

"I don't know." TaeTae really didn't know anything about Tae's brother nor what actually happened to him because Tae protected him. Away from all the violence.

"Ok. Let's put this on rest for now. The person really seems like he doesn't want to come out so let's just give the baby a bath." Jimin said as they really weren't going anywhere with the conversation. He as well as the other were very comfy at the way he acted but Jimin tried his best to play along.

As if there were two people.

"Baf?" TaeTae eyes lit up at his favourite thing mentioned.

"Yeah, we're going to give you a bath little one. Who do you want?" Jin asked as he wanted the boy to feel comfortable with who he was with. He didn't want him being scared or anything because by the looks of him, he's been through a lot.

"I want Kookie, he bunnie." TaeTae made grabby hands towards the dark haired man who was across from him.

Jungkook groaned as he's not the type to be cute and sensual towards someone but agreed anyways as he didn't want to hurt the boys feelings.

He literally acted like a 5 year old and if he declined, he was more then sure that there was going to be a tantrum.

Jungkook carried the boy in his arms up their spiral staircase. Even though he boy didn't smell that pleasing and was very dirty, he didn't care as he literally smelled a rotten body before and it's not good.

They walked into their master bathroom that had a big tub in it. Jungkook placed the boy on the bathroom counter top while he got ready the water. He turned the knobs to make the water lukewarm and went back to the boy.

"We need to take off your shirt ok?" He told the little for consent as he doesn't want to scare TaeTae just by stripping him naked.

TaeTae nodded slowly and lifted his arms up. Jungkook took the bottom of the shirt before lifting it off the boys body.

The scene horrified him.

It was a non humane act right in front of him.

Cuts and scars decorate the skin, some filled with dried blood. And some that had old blood that has turned brown in colour. Bruises covered the skin as well making the skin kind of look purple.

Not to mention the few bullet wounds and scars, some not even taken care of and have gotten infected. Wax burns spotted all over his stomach and lower back.

And the blood stain that was fresh and still slightly red that was at the lower bottom of the poor boy. The baby didn't even have underwear to cover his private.

The most disgusting things were the hickeys that were all over his neck and collar bone.

The sight was Gruesome.

"What did that man do to you?" Jungkook was absolutely raging.

"Everything you could possibly thing of." Jungkook realized that Big Tae came back.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through such extremes." Jungkook lead in and hugged the now crying boy.

He was never showed affection and it was the first time he felt like someone had absolutely cared for him.

It was also a change for Jungkook. He is mostly arrogant and stuck up, but the sight of the boy made him open up his eyes. Realized that showing some sort of affection can change someone's life for the better.

Jungkook picked up the boy who flinched a bit from the touch. "Don't worry. You're safe now and no one is going to hurt you in this house. It is now your home." Taehyung nodded at Jungkook as he was being placed in the tub filled with warm water.

The fist type of warmth he felt in many years. It made him calm knowing that hope finally reached him.

"So is your name also TaeTae?" Jungkook took a wet towel and put some soap on it and gently started dragging it around Taehyung's back. Wiping away all that dirt and blood.

"N-No. M-My name is K-Kim T-Taehyung." It was very obvious the boy had be traumatized and frightened from what he's been through that he can't even talk properly without stuttering.

"Ah ok. Well just know that you're safe here and that no one is no longer gonna hurt you." Jungkook put shampoo into his hair and scrubbed it around.

The bath was mainly silent but were able to have a few words said here and there.

By the time they were done, Jungkook took Taehyung out of the tub and wrapped a big fluffy towel around him. He drowned the now dirty water down the drain and brought Taehyung to his room.

He sat Taehyung in his bed and went towards his closet. He care back holding a sweater and boxers.

"I don't have pants that would fit your petit body so we'll see if Jimin has any because he's the smallest out of all of us. But first we need to treat your wounds."

Taehyung nodded and Jungkook got ointment and started putting it on all the cuts and scabs. He did it as gently as he could because he didn't want to hurt the boy. Taehyung did make some uncomfortable sounds and squirmed and flinched sometimes.

Taehyung wore the oversized sweater that covered his bruised arms and fell around his knees. He put on the boxers which was foreign to him as he was mainly open just for Taemin to fuck him.

Jungkook took Taehyung's hand and lead him to Jimin's room that was across from them. Jungkook knocked on the door and Jimin said "come in."

"Oh hi there." Jimin put down the book he was reading on his nightstand to help assist the 2 with anything they need.

"Taehyung needs pants, none of mine fit him." Jungkook explained and Jimin complies not before asking "Taehyung?"

"That's his real name." Jimin understood and brought back a pair of sweatpants.

"They were from when I was like 14." Jungkook took them and gave them to Taehyung who gladly accepted them and put them over his legs that have never felt fabric on for ages.

"Ok now we need to go to Jin hyung and get your hair cut because it has gotten long." Taehyung nodded and the 2 went to the kitchen where he is always found.

Jungkook did notice the quietness and silence from Tae but let it slide as he knew the change in atmosphere would be frightening to anyone.

When they got to the kitchen, they saw Jin hyung cooking some Bulgogi.

"Jin hyung, can you cut Taehyung's hair?" Jin turned around from his cooking and went to the boy.

"Yes of course. Come sit here." Taehyung followed and sat in the chair. Jin took a pair of scissors but before taking it to his hair, he noticed the boy shaking while looking at the scissors.

"Hey, calm down. I'm not going to hurt you. I'll just trim your hair." Jin's warm hand helped Taehyung relax and stop shaking.

Jin trimmed and cut pieces of hair here and there before Taehyung was left with a little mullet and long bangs of his blonde hair. Kinda like a mop of hair on his head, he looked very cute.

Jin called down the rest of the boys for dinner and they all ate together. They all learned that Tae's real name was Taehyung. Though he hasn't really opened up yet which all the boys understood.

Taehyung felt safe.

Taehyung felt relieved.

Taehyung felt glad.

But most of all

Taehyung felt Free.

————————————————————
Bye bye 🌸