24.

Jin's p.o.v

I was very shocked to be honest. I didn't expect that to be his reason. I also forgot he could get pregnant because that was only mentioned by TaeTae. And technically he was not in the right state of mind.

But it was true. Taehyung can get pregnant and he is apparently, currently right now.

It just made sense. I've been watching Taehyung for quite a while and I've seen his sickness, he throws up in the toilet every morning. And don't even start on the weird cravings. Of course, I didn't miss him touching his belly a lot. More then a normal person would.

So I connected the dots and it all made sense.

It was a moment of silence between the 2 of us. He fiddle with his fingers while I was thinking.

Who's the father?

Does anyone know?

Has long has he been pregnant?

"Am I-I disgusting?" He asked which made my heart sink. I instantly pulled him into a hug and he cried into my chest.  

The poor words coming out of his mouth made me realize that no matter what the answers are, I need to help him. He's to precious to get hurt again and I'm going to help him to the best of my ability.

"No of course not. I would never think that of you. You're the most beautiful human being even." He laced his arms around my torso while making little sniffles into my chest. I made little 'shhh' to calm him down and stroked his back.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that. It's just that I trust you and-"

"Shhhh. It's okay. You don't have to explain yourself. But how about we go to my office." I asked and he looked up to me. His hair bounced making him look so precious. He nodded his head cutely with a pout on his lips. "Okay, let's go!"

I grabbed his tiny hand in mine and we made our was down the hallway. He used his other hand to cutely wipe his eyes as he had a pout on his lips. I smiled softly at how adorable he is.

We made our way to my office or you could call it the med room. When any injuries happened, I fix them here. "Okay, I will give you a check up. Is that okay?"

He thought for a second before nodding his head. I motioned him to sit on the bed which he did. "What are you gonna do?" He asked while I was putting gloves on.

"I'm gonna check the precious baby in your tummy." I smiled softly while giggling. I got ready the ultrasound machine and positioned it near Taehyung. "I'm assuming you got checked when you went to the doctors." It took him a moment but he nodded.

"You gonna put the blue slimey and then see baby." He said in the cutest way possible which made me believe he was in and out of littlespace. Which made sense, crying is a positive trigger and can make him easily slip.

"Yes, you're correct. Warning it's gonna be cold." I lifted up his shirt just enough to expose his belly. I took the blue gel and squeezed some on his tummy. He flinched at the coldness and I saw goosebumps coming along his skin.

I rubbed it around so that is covered all surface area. I took the transducer (I searched that up y'all) and put it against his belly. I moved the monitor to face him as he turned his head looking at the screen.

"Let's look for this baby." I moved it around near the uterus and saw a small little creature. It was very small and was hard to see but it was there.

Taehyung chocked on his tears. The last time he got an ultrasound, the baby was a tiny little bean. It now became a little blob. It's limbs and body still haven't produced yet, but it was growing and it was beautiful.