8.

The group got back togther and went back to the limo. The boys appered with several bag in their hands filled with cothes for Taehyung and real toys for TaeTae.

On their end, they saw a happy TaeTae in Seokjin's arms holding 2 knifes. It was quite a seen and would probably horrify any mother and child.

"Look Kookie, I have knife!" TaeTae said happily showing Jungkook beside him in the car. "It have teddy!"

"Wow so nice." Jungkook tired to act happy for the little one but it just wasn't right. Yes they didn't actually have a real blade but just the look of it looks bad.

"TaeTae, why do you think knifes are toys?" Jimin asked very softly not wanting the little to go into a big fit again.

"Bad boy gave it to me in cage. I play with it." TaeTae said and continued to play with the knifes while curled up in Jin's lap.

"But TaeTae, those are not toys. This is a toy." Jimin showed a tiger plushie in his hand. TaeTae had big eyes as he looked at the stuffed toy.

He dropped the knife and put his hands out taking the toy tiger. The held it in his hands and hugged it slowly. "Soft." He cured back into Jin's lap and fell asleep.

"Well at least he's not sleeping with a knife in his hand." Namjoon said relieved.

"You know we have to tell Taehyung sometime. Our secret." Yoongi said and all the boys looked at him.

"Let's just give him some time first." Hoseok said. They were not humans. They were immortal. But they didn't know how they were going to tell the frightened Taehyung that.

1 hour later.

The whole group got back to the house and went out of the car. Jin brought in the sleeping boy in his arms and placed him on the couch.

Everyone else split to do their own thing as it was around the afternoon.

Namjoon in his library.

Jin in the kitchen.

Yoongi in his den.

Hoseok in his collection room.

Jimin in the garden.

Jungkook in his room.

2 hours later.

Taehyung's p.o.v

It was nighttime by now and I woke up from my deep slumber. I sat up on the couch and looked around the dark room. One thing I did notice, the full moon the shinned through the big glass window.

I got up seeing none of the boys around. I walked down the dark hallway trying to find my room, which sadly I forgot where it was located. I moved my hands around trying to find any sort of object or bump into one of the boys.

That was until I felt a body press up against his back. I noticed it was the scent of Jungkook. He brought his face to my neck and started running his noses up and down my neck. "Jungkook?"

He gripped my waist in his hands, squeezing it a little. "I-It hurts."

"You smell so good." Jungkook said and licked my neck. By now my neck was tilted to the side as Jungkook lick and sniffed it.

"J-Jungkook." In almost an instance, his gripped on my waist tightened and he opened his mouth before I felt him bit me. 2 sharp fangs, making me draw blood.

"Jungkook s-stop!" Tears started streaming down my face as many memories flooded my head. I thrashed around but Jungkook kept me in place. He made a sucking sound taking blood from my body.

I was saved by Yoongi and Namjoon, who were walking down the hallway. "Taehyung?" Namjoon said and went towards me once he noticed the smell of blood.

"Hey Jungkook, stop." Yoongi pulled Jungkook off of me and I held my now bleeding neck. I jumped into Namjoon's arms crying my eyes out.

Jungkook's red eyes went back to his normal brown after having his meal. Blood dropped down his mouth to his chin. He licked his lips and wiped the excess blood with his hand.

"Jungkook, what did you do?" Yoongi asked.

"I-I." He looked towards me. Fear that covered my face. He felt so guilty. He lost controlled.

I don't know." Jungkook fled from the scene walking down the hallway out of our sight.

"I think it's a good time where we explain ourselves. But let's go to the living room and asked Jin to badge up the bite." Namjoon carried me to the living quarters where we found the other 3 males.

"What happened?" Hoseok said standing up to check up on Taehyung who was crying in Namjoon's arms and had his hands covered in blood.

Namjoon places Taehyung down on to the couch. "Jungkook lost control. Jin can look at his wound." Jin nodded getting the first aid kit in the kitchen.

He came back and sat beside Taehyung. He wiped the blood that cover the 2 puncher hole. He used and alcohol pad which made Taehyung wince in pain. Jin blew on it to make it less painful. He put ointment on it and let the wound heal dry.

"It's a full moon. Did everyone take their blood tablets?" Jin asked which everyone nodded to except for the confused Taehyung, who had no idea what they were talking about.

"Why did J-Jungkook b-bite me?" Taehyung asked very unsettled in his seat. "H-He has s-sharp teeth. L-Like a k-k-knife." Taehyung lost his stare towards the boys and looked off to the distance.

All the males felt guiltily for making probably such terrible memories come back to the poor soul.

"Jungkook didn't mean to, he just lost control." Namjoon said trying to reassure Taehyung about the situation. Make his calm and hopefully not make him regress.

"Taehyung, we have something to tell you." Jimin announced getting the attention of the younger. Taehyung look at him directly in the eyes waiting for a answer.

"We are." Jimin paused for a minute before releasing the truth.

"We are Vampires."

————————————————————
Bye bye 🌸