11.

Him.

Taemin.

Stood there in front of me. An evil smirk on his mouth. He starred down at me as if I was a prey. Him being the lion and me being a weak deer.

I felt goosebumps cover my skin. Sweat coming down my forehead. Fear gulping me up. My body shivering seeing him stand informer of me.

We're the boys just a dream?

Was all of it a image?

Was I really still trapped here?

Questions going through my head. How was he standing in front of me?

I didn't want to go back. The place I call hell. I lost myself. I became a slave. I was treated like a pile of dirt. Had no one to help.

"You really thought you could run away?" He tilted his head to the side still having the sinister smile on his face. He was fucking creepy. He doesn't act like a human at all.

"W-hat." I chocked on my words as I replied back. He just spoke to me. I heard his voice. This is not a dream.

I saw him inching towards me. Every step made him closer to me. "N-No, s-stop!" I shook my head per fussily from side. It has to be a dream. It has to be a dream. I chanted in my head still hearing his voice.

"Come back to daddy, be the slut you were always." I backed away. His hands, they weren't touching me but I can remember, feel mentally his filthy hands that roamed my body. Touching every part of me.

"N-No! No! Don't touch me!" I yelled trying to find a way to escape but everything was dark. I was surrounded by darkness.

I felt him grip my arm tightly and I start moving around aggressively. I turned from side to side trying to get him away from me. Tears streamed down my face.

"No! Stop please-"

"Hey hey hey. Taehyung it's fine. I'm hear." I heard the voice. Calming me down. It was just a nightmare.

My body rested itself back. I was drenched in my sweat and I still continued to shake. I felt arms wrap around me. "Hey it's ok. It was just a nightmare, ok? You don't need to be sacred. I'm here to protect you."

Hoseok.

I heard his calm gentle voice. It echoed in my ears. Relaxing me. Making me at ease. My body fell at peace from his soft voice and touch. He protected me from falling into a shadow of the abyss.

Which I doubted I would be able to get myself out of.

My mind was so covered I didn't know where I was. I felt lost. But he helped me come back to reality. He cradled me in his arms like a baby. I felt at home.

"You're fine. It was just your imagination." He continued to fill positive things into my ears. "You want to take a shower? You're all wet."

I felt my shirt soaked in my own sweat. I looked up towards him. With doe eyes I nodded my head a little. He smiled back at me which made me happy. Happy thoughts. Happy thoughts.

"Come on let's go." He picked me off of the bed and headed towards the bathroom located in the hallway. He opened the door and placed me on the counter while he got the hot water running. "Do you want to talk about it?"

I looked up towards him. He had his sleeves pulled up as he dipped his arm in the water. I looked back down shaking me head as a 'no' answer.

I don't know how to open up. I've never told anyone my feelings. I've never told anyone my dreams or nightmare. I never told someone my worries. Because I never had that someone.

"Well as the looks of it, you had a panic attack and a nightmare. I'm guessing you saw the person who harmed you?"

I nodded my head. I didn't know what a panic attack was, I was never taught it and never experienced it prior to this night.

"It triggered your mind to go blank and be in a state of shock." He continued to explain but I kinda zoned out. Panic attack. Will I suffer from them moving forward. Are they gonna come constantly. Am I always going to see him.

"It's ready." My questions and thoughts in my head were stopped by his voice. I looked up towards him.

"C-Can y-you j-j-join me?" I looked down feeling a little embarrassed and played with my fingers. I've never taken a bath with someone before. But I was scared right now. Like if I were to have another attack and then drown. Hoseok by my side, I feel safe. Like nothing bad will happen.

He looked a bit shock by my sudden request but in the end nodded his head with a smile on his face which he's always seem to keep. He first removed his clothes and then went to me helping me with mine. A red hue filled my face seeing him naked as well as him seeing me naked.

He put his hand on my waist which I flinched at. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna do anything. I'll just carry you to the tub." I nodded which he then picked me up and placed me as well as himself in the tub.

I leaned my back against the edge while Hoseok was in front of me. "So what do you want to talk about?" I was gazing at the water that had bubbles mix in it. I shrugged my shoulders not knowing what to say. "Well I can help you, you just need to tell me what you saw."

"I-I saw the guy that h-hurt me. I thought he was r-real." I said in a quiet voice but enough so Hoseok could hear.

"I think you should talk to Namjoon about it. As well as talking about what you've been through. I know we keep saying that but it'll make the whole situation easier." I nodded my head not wanting to say more. "Come here." I looked up to him seeing his bare chest which I blushed at. But ended up following him.

He took my arms gently and laid my back side towards his exposed chest. I blushed feeling something on my bum. "Um s-sorry."

"It's ok, you're fine." We sat there in silence in the water. The warmth helped me calm down and helped my aching muscles that haven't really healed yet.

"We are going to school starting next week." Hoseok broke the silence.

"School?"

"Yeah, we figured you need it. But we'll be with you the whole time. Don't worry."

I didn't like the idea at all. I didn't like the fact that I'm going to be exposed and surrounded by more people. It just didn't seem good. What if someone tries to touch me? Or I get another attack? It was like the play groundfor things to go wrong.

"Can't you g-guys just teach me? I don't r-really want to be around people." I looked down feeling back but it was the truth. I didn't feel comfortable. I felt bad because the boys are trying so hard to help me but the idea just makes me feel scared.

The look Taehyung had on his face made Hoseok realized that the idea may spook him. He still hasn't told them the whole story and he has just found out that Taehyung is gonna start suffering from panic attacks. 

"Yeah sorry, I just realized it isn't really a good idea. Let's talk to Namjoon about it tomorrow, ok?" I nodded my head and Hoseok started to get out. "Let's get you dressed." I also went out, watching my steps so I don't slip. "You want to wear my clothes?" With a little blush I nodded my head and he gave me a shirt and some sweatpants.

The two of us walked back into my room. Hoseok ended up tucking me in which I thanked him for. He was about to leave but I stopped him by grabbing his shirt. "W-Wait! Can you s-sleep with m-me. I'm just s-scared."

He had a little smile on his face and proceeded to step back. He got in bed with me. "Of course." I smiled a little and snuggled closer to him which he didn't complain about. With us 2 in each other's arms, we both drifted off to sleep.

————————————————————
Bye bye 🌸

Another update ☺️