17.

Taehyung's p.o.v

"Jiminine~ I'm hungry. Baby hungry to." I wined like a little baby and pointed towards my stomach. Jimin gave a soft chuckle and nodded his head.

"Ok hun, we'll get you 2 some food." He gave a bright smile which made me so happy and jump up and down in my seat. Things were finally turning good for the better. At first I was worried about the pregnancy but Jimin has been helping and supporting me through out it all which made me have a little more motivation.

"Do you think I should tell anyone?" I asked curiously because I didn't know if I'd be right or wrong to tell them. Jimin and Jungkook are mainly the only 2 I feel absolutely comfortable and safe with. I still do for the others, I just have brighter eyes for them.

I do trust Yoongi as well but after getting pregnancy, I kind of became scared. What he's gonna think. Or what he's gonna do. It makes me feel goosebumps.

"Well, in my opinion you should so that they won't be suspicious about you because you'll soon be starting to get sick and have craving so I think your best option is to tell them. They also like knowing the truth."

"Will you help me?"

"Of course, I'm always here for you." I smiled and kissed his cheek. "You have been becoming cutie baby on me now. Look at you, keep kissing me." He raised his brow which made my face heat up.

"Nu."

Realizing the little voice. Taehyung has slipped into little space. "Oh, hi baby." Jimin reaches over with one hand and patted TaeTae's bouncy blonde locks. He squeezed is eyes and made a smily face in response.

" 'm hungry Jiminie." TaeTae tapped his little tummy a few times. Jimin chuckled at the baby movements.

"Yes hun, we're getting food right now. Big Tae said he was hungry to." TaeTae jumped up and down on his seat screaming 'yay', 'yay'.

10 minutes later.

Namjoon p.o.v

I made my way back to the mansion after my patrol duties. I was alone today since I couldn't find Jimin anywhere. Luckily there wasn't a lot of commotion in the forest.

I went to the living room to see everyone, they were all watching a movie. But there was no sign of Jimin or Taehyung. "Where's Jimin and Taehyung?"

"Jimin brought him to the doctors." Jin replied to which I made a questioning face.

"Why couldn't you?" I point towards the older male who had his arms crossed around his chest and his legs crossed as well. He looked like a grumpy cat. 😾

"Jimin wouldn't let me." I nodded my head as sat down towards the papa chair that was right in front of me. I sat down relaxing my shoulders and back along the seat. But it wasn't long until I jolted upwards.

The black screened t.v that was playing a movie a second ago, now showed a horrifying scene.

Just a poor, dirty, bloody boy being beaten, probably to death on the ground. 5 guys surrounded him, torturing him. Blood was absolutely everywhere and the boy wasn't even moving. They laughed and mocked him as he was a doll with no feelings. Things inhume were seen.

And it sucks that we knew that face all to well. The pretty boy who has made all our lives better. The little blonde head who bounces around our house. The dear baby who made us all very happy.

Oh yes...

That's Taehyung.

Taehyung's p.o.v

"Hi can we get a kids meal with a cheese burger and french fries please." Jimin said with his window down to a box. "Please make it plain with no onions or pickles. And I'll also like to add a black coffee. Thank you."

He drove forwards and waited in the line of cars. "Jiminie, why were you twking to box?" I tilted me head to the side in wonder.

"It's a magical box that you can order food from." He said in a magical like voice. The voice grandma's make to their grandchildren when telling a story.

"Really!? I wanna twy?." I jumped up and down, knowing that the box will give me food if I talked to it.

"We'll do it later, ok sweetheart?" I nodded my head as I know I have to be good boy or else Jiminin won't let me try at all.

He drove forward to the next windows where he gave the girl a card and then she gave us our food. "Is twat a mwagical card to?" He laughed at my little voice and nodded.

"Yes it's magical to." He gave me the little bag filled with food that I was drooling over due to me being extremely hungry. So I dug right in.

I stuffed my face with french fries and drank my apple juice along with it. "Thank you Jiminie!" He cooed at me and nodded his head while saying a 'You're welcome'.

The both of us drove around until I was done my meal and felt very full to my tummy. "Let's go home now." I nodded and Jiminie's words as he drove away from the city and into he rural land.

I was able to get out of little space and be in the right state of mind. Though the sight I was met with wasn't the best.

Along the road were many trees and rocks. As I was looking out the window, I saw in the car door mirror; 5 cars following us. It wasn't even like a hidden thing, they were all clearly following and chasing after us.

"J-J-Jiminie...people are f-following us." I shook his arm that was out to hold the steering wheel.

"Huh?" He peeked his head up to look at the review mirror. He furrowed his brows seeing the 5 black vans following our trail. "Hold on tight." He said in a firm tone which made me scared.

I held on the the side door and on queue, Jimin took a sharp turn to the left into the woods. "Ahhhhhhhh!" I yelled as my body was flung against the window. I hit my head along the window making me wince in pain a little.

"Oh my gosh, Tae are you ok." He reached out his hand and touched my head.

"Yeah, I'm ok." I rubbed and shook my head a little. Jimin drove a bit until there were to many trees blocking the way.

"We have to run." I was a little scared but took off my seat belt and exited the car. I was fixing my shirt in the car window until I was tackled down to the ground.

"Tae, watch out!" Jimin jumped on top of me being us both down to the ground. Jimin groaned and I looked towards his arm which had a bullet wound on it.

"Are you ok?!" As I said that I saw the wound smoke up and but and then close up. It like it wasn't even there anymore. It disappeared or healed up. "H-How?"

"I'm a vampire."

We heard a lot of ruckus and I looked up seeing a bunch of men with guns and black mask. They looked oh so familiar. They stared us down until one came out from behind them.

Taemin.
————————————————————
Bye bye 🌸

The support this book is getting is making my head explode 🥺 thank you guys so much 💕

Sorry for the long wait, I finally got time to myself to write and will continue, I may do a 4 chapter update again but idk. Depending on what you guys want.

Thank you again ☺️