22.

After I finished changing from my dirty clothes. I made my way to the garden. Namjoon said his lessons will end early today after our incident and I thanked him for that. Right now I really wanted a break and my favorite place to do that, was the garden.

I walked around looking at all the pretty flowers. It helped me stay calm since I'm still in the dark with my situation. I have no idea why I'm getting these heat waves and thoughts of lust. But it's getting to me real hard and I want it to end, I want answers.

I stopped in my tracks when I saw something move in the bushes. I went towards it, about to push the leaves away to see the moving thing, when a bunny popped out startling me a bit. It hopped away a little but then turn to face me again. It sat there waiting a bit so I decided to follow it.

It hopped near a few trees and I continued to follow it. It hopped into a small opening in the trees. I giggled at it's little tail. It was so cute. "Come back bunny." I followed it until we both made it to a little clearing. It was an open space with a bunch of trees around. I sat down in the soft grass as the sunshined above me.

A few moments later, the cute little creature made me regress. "Bunny! Bunny!" It hopped into my lap and it was so soft and fluffy. I played with it and gave it grass to eat. "Bunny cute." It sat calmly in my lap and occasionally leaned into my touch as I pet it.

"Kim Taehyung." I turn around to the voice I hear and was met with a man in black. I titled my head to the side before going back to playing with the bunny but that bunny turned into a man. Also in dark clothes. I back away now feeling scared.

"Scawy man." I back away more into the grass. "Wan' bunny." More black men appeared behind the trees and I this point my eyes watered and my lips quivered. I was really scared.

They all were in black and I couldn't see any type of facial features or body structure. "P-Pwease." I put my hands in front of my face and started crying. "Nu h-hwrt TaeTae." The chanted some weird sayings.

They all held their hands out around me and lights started to appear. They had circle designs appear in front of me in many different colours as they continued to chant their words.

They were differnt charms and elements shown. They had some sort of meaning. But it was like coding. I didn't know what any of them meant.

All of a sudden my body started to burn

All of a sudden my body started to burn. I started to cry my eyes out. For some reason I could get out of head space. It's like they were forcing me to stay little. "Ah! Hwrts!"

They incased me in a ball of light that showed visions of my nightmares. Things that happened in my past. Things I hate. It had everything.

I cried so hard. I didn't want this.

My insides felt like they were twisting. "Ah! I don' want!" I scream and cried. I had a full blown meltdown. I was curled in a ball on the floor wanting the pain to go away.

My body was burning and I felt like I was going limp. Heat rose in my veins and my head was spinning. I felt like I was dying.

"Stay away from him!" I heard in the distance but couldn't see anything due to the in closed circle I was in. I cried harder feeling helpless.

All of a sudden I was yanked at by the arm and pulled into someone's embrace. I smelt the familiar cologne and looked up seeing Jungkook. Who looked down towards me with a worried face.

I looked off to the side seeing a circle of the black men all dead on the grass and Jimin standing in the middle.

My breathing was harsh and tears still continued to spill out.

"Hey bubbles, Dada is right here." I'm so greatful for Jungkook. He knows when I'm in space or not and it's really helpful that he can tell. So I can lessen my words and just cuddle with him. "He's gonna protect you. Okay?"

I pushed my face into his chest crying my eyes out even more. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He held me by my thighs as I kept my face in his chest. My body was still heated from the pain but Jungkook holding me in his arms was helping to sooth it.

"Twey hwrt TaeTae." I said in tiny and cried even more gripping into Jungkook's shirt.

"I know baby, Jiminie punished them for hurting you. Okay." He whispered in my ear and we made our way into the house.

Jimin was following behind with his head down. He looked really bad. Messy hair and shirt and his eyes were red and had under bags.

I pulled my arms out pulling his head closer and kissed his cheek. "Jiminie and Dada save TaeTae." I said through a pout and tears.

He gave me a little smile. "I would save you in a heartbeat." I laid my head on Jungkook's shoulder and we made our way to the kitchen where everyone was. Yoongi and Jin too, meaning they just got home. I stayed in Jungkook's lap and Jimin sat beside us. "We got attacked."

"It's finally good to see you alive." Namjoon mentioned. Jimin did a small nod in response. 

"What happened?" Yoongi asked to which Jimin responded with 'Witches'. "Did they hurt him?"

"They did a nightmare spell. Which encloses a person in a cage of their fears and nightmares while hurting their body physically at the same time. Good thing we got there in time before it became worse." Jimin explained. Both Namjoon and Yoongi nodded.

"We'll have to patrol around tomorrow and can ask other groups about the situation." Namjoon said. "Jimin and Jin can stay with Taehyung." Everyone nodded at that.

"I should stay to. They need strength just in case another attack comes." Hoseok said to which Namjoon agreed with. Hoseok is a wolf so strength is  power for him.

Jin placed a bowl infrint of me which was filled with star crackers with I start devouring after saying my thankies.

"About your bite." Namjoon said. You can say Namjoon and Yoongi are the serious and information takers. They asks and do the most talking.

"Moon bullet trigger. I didn't have any potions on me to stop it which was dumb since I'm a witch." He looked towards me. "I'm so sorry Taehyung, I didn't mean to hurt you."

"Small." He nodded, understanding the indicator that I'm not big right now and should apologize later. After I finished my crackers. "Dada sweepy." I said looking up at him and rubbing my eyes.

He looked down towards me and nodded his head. "We're off to bed, see you guys tomorrow. Say goodnight baby." I made small waves.

"Ni ni."

———————————————————————————
Bye bye 🌸

Anyone watch the concerts??
I had to wake up at 3:00am to watch the second day but it was so beautiful 😭 I love the boys so much 🥺