2.

Fear.

Was the only thing I felt.

The wolf on top of me began to rip off my clothes and I started screaming and bawling my eyes out.

"No! S-Stop!" I chocked from crying as he licked down my back. He growled in my ear again as the I saw the other wolves getting closer. "Stop! Please stop!"

That was the only thing I could say. I tried rolling him off of me but he wouldn't budge. I kept kicking as I felt him removing my boxers.

"NO! STO-" I was cut off by the sound of another growl. I looked to my left seeing 3 men with different eyes. One had Green while the other 2 have Blue .

"Leave the kid." The one with green eyes said. The wolves on top of me growled back at them before getting off my back and leaving. It was like they were submitting to a king.

I was so overwhelmed and exhausted from all the crying that I passed out. Not before seeing the guy with Green eyes pick me up.

I woke up with the light shining in my face. I felt myself on the ground as I felt the grass against my legs. I sat up and saw I was wearing shorts and not my nighttime pjs. I looked around and saw Grammy's house at the side. I looked up and saw the sun above me meaning it was the afternoon.

"Oh my gosh! Taehyung!" I saw my brother running towards me as well as my Grammy behind him. They both jumped on me like their lives depended on it.

"Where have you been?! I saw you missing from that morning and couldn't find you anywhere except the front door opened." Taemin said while hugging me.

"What do you mean?"

"Tae. You were missing for a week,." I was shock because I didn't remember anything.

"I don't remember anything." They both sighed and hugged me again.

"That's ok. The most important thing is, is that you're safe."

After our like reunion moment, we all walked back inside. We sat around the kitchen table while Grammy was preparing some instant noddles.

All of a sudden the phone rang. Grammy went to answer it while me and Taemin continued to play on the kitchen table. I heard Grammy had a shaky voice while speaking on the phone which made me worried.

"Alright. Thank you for telling me." She hanged up and went and sat in front of us.

"Boys. I have some news for you." We both looked towards her and put down our cards down.

"What Grammy, what happened?" Taemin asked concerned as Grammy had a sad looked on her face.

"You're parents d-died in a c-car accident." She looked down as she intertwined her hands with mine and Taemin.

"When Tae had gone missing, I called them to inform them and they said they were coming right away. They kept yelling at the driver to speed up and the car got out of control and drove off a canyon."

My eyes started to water and I looked and Taemin. He was frozen. He had nothing to say.

"Mommy Daddy die?" My tears started to drop down my face my now and I start to bawl. Snot was running down my nose as my face got wet from my tearing.

Grammy also cried holding in the grief for her poor son and daughter in law. Taemin also started to cry which made the room just filled with sorrowful tearing and sounds.

Once everything calmed down and there were only a few sniffles here and there as well as a few hiccups. All of a sudden Taemin lashed out on me.

"It's all your fault their dead! You left and that made them worried! It's all your fault!" It's like so switch flipped inside him and he went against me. Like darkness took him over.

" 'm s-sorry." I started to cry again at the yelling.

Grammy quickly stood in and started scolding Taemin for blaming me. "Don't not blame him young sir! For all we know is that he forgot everything! We don't even know if someone my have kidnapped him! So don't blame him! Be thankful that your parents are now in a safer and happier place where they can watch over you and how you 2 grow up. They wouldn't want seeing you guys fighting. So grow up and become a big brother!"

Taemin scoffed and stormed into his room. Grammy took me into a hug and let me cry into her chest.

"It's ok my dear child. Grammy will keep you protected."

4 years later.

It had been 4 years since our parents died. I am now 12 while Taemin was 18. He still continued to hate me and was never the loving brother like he was before. He always blamed me for their death and somethings beat me for it.

It brought me to great depression and I was self harming myself. To make it worst.

We lost another loved one.

Grammy past away when I turned 12. She shared her last breathe with me as Taemin didn't care anymore.

I cried so much that day and put her grave outside her dear house in the woods, where she felt the most happiest.

After Grammy's death, the 2 of us moved back to our parents house. We've been living in Grammy's house for the past 4 years.

Little did I know that my brother had turned into a demon.

No longer the loving brother I knew.

He was about to bring hell to my life.

————————————————————
Bye bye 🌸