9.

Taehyung's p.o.v

"Vampires." Jimin said.

A term I haven't heard from in a long time. The last time was the story from my now deceased grandma. I didn't show much of a reaction.

I mean how was I supposed to. Grammy always told us stories about them that I just learnt that they live somewhere in the world.

"V-Vampire." I said quietly not knowing what else to say. "Will y-you k-kill me?"

Jimin instantly shook his head. "No Tae of course not. After what you've been through, we're here to protect you."

It was hard to believe.

Vampires. Hungry blood eating monsters. And I'm surrounded by them. I didn't know what to do in the situation. I don't know how to fight or defend myself.

But Jimin said they would protect me. But can I really trust them. The world is to cruel that I have a feeling this isn't gonna end well. I'm vulnerable. I showed them my weak side, TaeTae and I have been through so much that I am an easy target.

"I know it's probably hard to believe that. Or let alone even trust us. But I promise you Taehyung that we won't hurt you. Even though we don't know what happened to you. You show clearly that you hold so much trauma and we're trying our best not to trigger your memories." Jin talked in a very soft and gentle voice. Not harmful or anything.

I had something in mind. The story from Grammy. "C-Can you i-introduce y-yourselves?"

They were a little hesitant but nodded in the end. "Jin, Jimin, and myself, Namjoon are the Kims. We're true bloods and witches, which we got from our mom."

"Yoongi and Hoseok are the eldest. They're the Mins. They're true bloods and werewolves. We fall under them as the middle children. Jungkook is the youngest and he is a true blood and half demon. He is a Jeon."

"We all got vampire blood from our father and the other half mix, from our mothers."

My theory in my head was right. The 6 brothers that Grammy told us about. They ruled the Sakura forest and were basically the Kings. They were very strong. 

And I didn't know if that was a good thing for me. But it came to my realization that I needed to accepted them. I didn't have any other person to protect me and I probably can't even protect myself. So they were my only hope.

"I-I will t-trust you guys." You could tell I was very hesitant and was skeptical with my choice but I got no one else and the boys have showed that they do care and want to help me.

The next day.

I woke up remembering the events that occurred from last night. I walk to the closet in my room that was now filled with so many clothes. A few onesies as well. The sight of them instantly made me switch.

I took the blue teddy bear onesie. I looked around the room trying to find my knife but I couldn't find it anywhere.

I went out of the room still holding my onesie and being only in my underwear that had a cute little bow in the front and was baby blue in colour.

I heard talking from the kitchen and went towards there. I waddled my way to Yoongi. And held my onesie in front of his face. "Help?"

He looked down towards me. I little blush on his face seeing my only in my underwear. He snapped back to reality and helped me change into my onesie.

I sat down beside. "Hi baby, we're eating oatmeal today." Jinnie said and I nodded. I didn't know what that was as the only food I ate was bread. He brought it in front of me and I made a disgusted face.

"Ion want." I pushed the bowl away. I turned my head and crossed my arms.

"No you have to, it's healthy for you." Jin pushes it back towards me but I refused.

"No ion want!" I pushed it harder making the bowl fly across the table and shatter on the floor.

I heard the loud sound making me come back to my senses from my episode. I stretched my body across the table seeing the milk and oatmeal all over the floor. With a few pieces of the broken bowl mixed it.

"TaeTae, look what you did!" Jin said with a bit of volume making me flinch.

" 'm sowwy." From the yelling I got further into little space and began to slur my speech. I slouched down in my chair and pouted. Tears were threatening to fall down from the sides of my cheeks.

Jin sighed and rubbed his temple. "Yoongi, bring him upstairs and play with him or something. I don't know." Yonngi followed and carried me to my room. He placed me on the bed and sat in the chair in the corner.

"You're gonna stay on your bed and think about what you did wrong." Yoongi said and pointed at me.

"Bwt Yoonie-

"No buts." He said sternly.

I lowered my head down and pouted. Tears continued to stream down my face. I don't like to be in trouble. I wanna play with my toys. And play with Yoonie and Kookie.

" 'm sowwy Yoonie." I lifted up my head making eye contact with him. He looked at me as well with a straight face. Eventually he nodded his head.

"What you did was wrong. You didn't need to act that way and you caused chaos this morning. You need to say sorry to everyone else." I nodded my head. I got down from to bed. He went towards me and held his hand out. I took it and the 2 of us walked downstairs to the kitchen.

We found everyone. Everyone but Jungkook. " 'm sowwy everyone." I had my head down.

"We forgive you TaeTae, just don't do it again, ok?" Jin said and I nodded my head in response.

"Where Kookie?" I went and sat down at a chair with Yoongi sitting beside me.

"He's in his room, he doesn't really want to see Big Tae." Namjoon explained.

I frowned hearing that. "I'll cheer him up!" Before the boys could protest, I stood from my seat heading to Kookie room which I remember where it was when he was giving me a bath.

I went in front of the black door and opened it. "Kookie?" I walked in and saw him on his bed with his head in his hands. From hearing my small voice he jerked his head up.

"TaeTae? What are you doing here?" I walked towards him and was about to sit in his lap but he pushed me and pulled my body to sit on his bed. I frowned because I wanted to be in his arms.

"Joonie said you fight with Big Tae." Sadness was evident in his face.

"No I just made a mistake. I don't think Big Tae will like me anymore." I scooted over and gave him a side hug.

"But he still does."

"You think?" I nodded my head and buried my face his his arm. "Can I talk to him?" I nodded again still keeping my face in his sweater. "Tae?" I nodded again.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to and I lost control." I felt him move positions and know I had my face in his chest while he was looking down at me. "I'm so sorry." He gave me a light kiss on the head.

I wrapped my arms around his body to his back. "I forgive you." He hugged me back. "Just don't do it again."

"Thank you and I promise I won't."

Did he promise?

————————————————————
Bye bye 🌸

I hope y'all watched Dear class of 2020 on YouTube. The boys did so well and and looked so good. 🥺💕 I'm actually graduating this year and it was nice they did that.