4.

I felt dead.

The last bit of hope. The last bit of joy. The last bit of life, was just taken away from me.

I layed there on the bed feeling absolutely nothing, I didn't want to live anymore. Tears ran down my face.

Taemin left me in the room still chanined to the bed while blood continued to seep through my legs.

I didn't have the will to live anymore. The last thing I wanted was just taken from me like it was nothing. Like it meant nothing.

I heard rustling from the door so I slowly looked towards it, silent tears slowly coming out of my eyes and down my face. I saw a guard come in. One that i've never seen before.

He went towards me and unhooked my chains. And made me stand up. The pain I felt in my stomach and lower abdomen hurt. It hurt a lot.

I felt entirly broken.

He lead me out of the room with my hands bonded behind my back. He lead me down the staires till he changed a part in directions. He walked me towards the back door where the garden is.

"Run away from this hell hole." He undid the ropes that bonded my arms together.

I didn't even have a chance to say thank you before seeing him being shot right through the head.

In that instance, I dashed from the door way seeing the other gurads running after me. I ran right directly into the forest that was in front of me. I ignored the pain I felt that ached all over my body.

I juat ran. Ran for my life.

I still heard the screams and gun shots from behind me but that didn't stop me from running away.

Away from all the pain.

Away from that hell.

Away to my freedom.

I ran for what seemed like hours. Till I heard no more screaming or shooting. The threats they said.

"We're coming back for you!"

"Taemin will find you!"

"When you come back, we'll kill you!"

They have given up.

Scrapes and cuts covered my body from all the running I did throught the trees. And a bunch of ones from that place, brusises were also very visible. Not forgetting the blood that covered my lower part.

I walked through the woods feeling to much pain around my body to run again. I was also barefoot so me feet hurt as well.

I was dirty and smelled and the only clothing I had was my ripped dirty white oversized shirt I had on. It was basically grey by now.

My blonde hair was also really tangled, long, and out grown. I was basically a mess.

It was night time and the moon was my only source of light.

It was quiet other then the sound of the crickets and owls. To quiet to be honest as I felt like someone was watching me. I continued to walk until I heard a growl.

I looked behind me seeing 5 black wolves with red eyes. They kept growling at me.

That one sight made me have a vision.

I was 8 years old.

5 black wolves.

3 men. One with green eye and two with blue eyes.

It made me confused but I do remember when I was missing for a week when I was little, that I lost my memory from that time. Was that what happened?

I was snapped out of my thoughts from more growling from the wolves. There was no way I wanted to die after I finally got my freedom back.

I began to run. I knew that I couldn't out run the wolves but it was at least a try. I ran behind trees that could block them away from me. I just ran because I didn't want to be eaten alive.

I saw some sort of light ahead of me so I ran towards that. As I got closer to the light the wolves behind me began to run away, I didn't care as all I wanted was to get away from them.

I went to the lights and was met with a big house. More like a mansion to be honest. I was confused to why there was a mansion in the middle of the forest but it started to get cold so I went in anyways.

It looked pretty dark and was mainly grey and black. I walked in through the big doors and was met with a hallway.

Red carpet and black and gold interior. I walked down the hallway and found myself in a room.

Filled with men. 6 boys to be exact. I was completely overwhelmed and had flashbacks of what I've been through that I regressed.

"Woah. What happened to you?" The guy with orange hair said.

"Big Tae scared. He don't want to come out."

The boys furrowed their brows together, confused at the boys talking. Like he was referring to someone else instead of himself.

"What's your name?" The guy with pink hair said.

"TaeTae!" The little replied cutely. "What's your name misters?" TaeTae went to them and sat in one of the couches.

"I'm Namjoon." The brown head said and started pointing to everyone else.

"Yoongi." The black head.

"Hoseok." The orange head.

"Jimin." The silver head.

"Jin." The pink head.

"Jungkook." Also has black hair.

"Mmm no." The little put his finger on his chin as he motioning he was thinking. He pointed towards each of the boys.

"Joonie."

"Yoonie."

"Hobi."

"Jiminie."

"Jinnie."

"And Kookie because he look like bunny." He clapped his hand together smiling a cute box smile.

"He's a human. I can smell him." Jungkook said looking at the little.

"So what happened to you? Why do you have cuts and bruises all over your body?" Joonie said.

"Big Tae was in a cage and bad boy hit him and hurt him. And then bad boy put peepee in Big Tae and Big Tae got baby." TaeTae explained making all the boys shook.

"Can you let Big Tae come out?" Jiminie questioned.

"He scared and don't want to. He said bad man killed baby."

Anger filled the boys.

————————————————————
Bye bye 🌸