23.

Taehyung's p.o.v

"Please be safe." I said to the 3 who were about to leave. Jungkook, Namjoon, and Yoongi we're leaving to go to the Witches huts near the swamp. Which was around 2 hours away from their home.

Namjoon told me that in the forest there are subsections and territories for differnt types of species and mythical creatures.

Flashback.

We were in Namjoon's office and he was showing me the map he had of The Sakura forest. It was really big. Like really big.

"Our area is the closest to the Human gate. Up north is usually the werewolves. Near the swamps are the Witches." He pointed to differnt colour areas of land around the map.

"This is the South sea. Sirens are usually there. Those are like the bigger groups were there are a lot of their species."

"What about Vampires and Demons?" I asked curiously as he didn't mention them and they're vampires. And Jungkook is half demon.

"Us Vampires don't stay in groups. Or at least not big ones. So we're very sparse around the forest. They can have their own land and it can be any size. When I say we have patrol, we just watch around our borders for intruders." I said a little 'Ah' and nodded my head.

"How about Demons?"

"They live in Hell. There is a portal in the middle of the forest. You can go to Heaven where the angels are or Hell where the demons are." He pointed to the purple circle in the middle of the forest.

"Then why is Jungkook here?" I had a lot of questions, you can say that.

"He's only half demon and can stay on earth." He explained which made it make more sense. "There are also fairies."

I gasped so loudly. "Really!" I jumped up and down and had a big smile on my face. "I wanna see! I wanna see!" I jumped and jumped gripping Namjoon's sweater who just smiled at my reaction.

"Yeah sure we can. We're friends with some." I nodded my head up and down. "We can go at the end of this week."

"Yay!"

End of flashback.

After the 3 left, I was left with Jimin, Jin, and Hoseok. "Hey Tae, can I talk to you?" I looked towards Jimin before nodding my head and following him up the stairs to his room.

He let me in first and followed behind, closing the door behind him. I made my way to his bed and plopped my butt down.

"You were in littlespace yesterday so I didn't get the chance." He took a little breath between. "I am so sorry Taehyung. I didn't mean to hurt you. I wasn't prepared and went past myself-"

I stood up and hugged him.

"I'm just happy you're not locking yourself in your room anymore."

Jimin hugged me tighter after I said my words. "No one deserves you. You're to kind." I heard small sniffles which meant that we was crying.

"Don't cry Jimin. We're fine now, I promise." Of course in the beginning my thoughts ran differently. I was mad and hurt because I thought I could trust him but he ended up hurting me. But when I really thought about it. He saved me from a bullet and I can't really blame him for that.

"How about we bake to make each other feel better?" He asked and my eyes widened with sparkles.

"Yes please! I want to!" He laughed and nodded his head. We both made our way downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Okay let's get the ingredients." I listened to him and got all the things he started listing.

1 hour later.

I laughed out loud. "Haha you have flour of your face." After making a strawberry cheesecake, me and Jimin has a little food fight. "You started it. You put icing on my face!" Jimin was a really good baker, until we started making a mess.

He laughed along with me as we both held our stomachs from the hurting pain that now came from it. Who knew laughing would be painful when you're at you happiest moments.

"Okay, let's go clean up and then we can try it." I nodded my head and made my way upstairs to my room while Jimin stayed in the kitchen to clean up the rest of the mess.

I put on a tight fitting shirt since it was all I had left and some sweatpants on. I past my mirror but in my peripheral vision I look towards my stomach.

I stopped in my tracks and stood in front looking at myself and tilted my head to the side. Then I slowly turned to my side.

I saw it.

A little and very subtle baby bump.

I started to cry out tears very fast. I covered my mouth holding back whimpers. It took me awhile to compose myself before placing my hands on the top and bottom of the very small but smiling at it. I still continued to cry not being able to handle my happiness.

For the first time. I cried tears of joy.

I smiled as tears ran down my cheeks. I looked at the mirror turned to my side admiring the gift I had.

"I will love you forever my dear baby." I whispered looked down towards my bump, smiling at the end.

Then I heard my door open and I saw Jin stand there.

I tried my best to wipe my tears but it was no use. It was to obvious.

"My dear Tae, why are you crying?" He said in panic which was heard in his voice and shown on his face.

I wiped off the rest and sniffed his trying to get rid of my runny nose. It took my awhile but I realized I needed to tell Jin.

If I'm being honest, I don't want to go back to Irene. She killed my first, I'm not letting her anywhere near my second.

Jin is the doctor out of the brothers and I'm getting really close to him. So I feel like he is the best option.

I took a deep breathe before saying my words.

"I'm pregnant."

———————————————————————————
Bye bye 🌸

Sorry I took awhile, I got busy last week but I'll try to update faster.

Tae already has a bump because male pregnancies are faster, just so you know 😃