7.

The limousine came to a stop and everyone went out. TaeTae went towards Jimin and put his hand out. "Hold hands?"

Jimin nodded his head and showed out his hand which TaeTae gladfully took. The group of 7 walked into the mall filled with many people.

"Where do we start?" Hoseok said looking around the place for a good place to start.

Before anyone could say anything, TaeTae interrupted by screaming. "Toys, toys!" The little exclaimed very excited and pointed to a store filled with stuff toys. So many bears and cats filled the front opening.

He looked towards Jimin who was in beside him with the biggest puppy eyes ever. The shine in his eyes were sparkling, practically making anyone who looks at him say "No".

"Of course let's go." TaeTae clapped his hands and skipped towards the store. He went to the front of the store. And everyone's faces dropped.

Little TaeTae did not go towards the actual toy store filled with toys and plushies. Instead he went to the store right beside it.

A knife store.

The store was mainly black and grey and had walls filled with different types of knives. Pocket knives, outdoor knives, combat knives, cooking knives even, you name it. Many different colours and shapes. Different designs as well like roses or skulls on the handle.

TaeTae jumped up and down pointing to the store. He had a big smile on his face. "In there, in there." He chanted making the boys even more horrified.

"Um TaeTae, that's not a toy store. That store selling knives." Jimin said still frightened at how the little thought the store filled with knifes was a toy store.

"Yeah, this is a toy store. See all the stuff toys. Look here's a bear." Hoseok showed trying to lure the kid to his side.

But TaeTae wasn't listen and abruptly shook his head. "No, I want toys." He held Jimin's hand and started dragging him towards the store but because of his small frame, he wasn't really bringing the bigger person any further.

"I want toy!" Since no one was letting the little get what he wanted, he broke out into a big tantrum. "I want toy! I want toy!" I sat on the ground kicking around and tears streamed down his eyes.

Everyone's eyes all over the mall were on the screaming little man on the floor. Jin finally got enough and picked up the little off the ground. "You want toys?" Jin asked in a soft voice.

TaeTae nodded his head rubbing the tears from his eyes, not forgetting to put a pout on his lips and shove his head in Jin's neck. "Jin hyung, what are you doing?" Namjoon was confused on what the older was doing.

"The kid wants toys, so let's give him toys. It's better then him having a tantrum. You guys buy some clothes and toys for Taehyung and TaeTae. I'll handle him." Jin said leaving the boys and walking into the knife store with TaeTae in his arms.

Nevertheless the boys listen to the oldest brother and went to shop for clothes.

Jin and TaeTae on the other hand walked into the store full of knives. Jin let TaeTae down he smiled happily and ran around the store looking at all the knives. Just like Jin said "No touching, just look."

Jin went towards the shop clerk. "I want your guys bluntest knife." Jin said very strictly as he was demanding it. The shop clerk looked like a college kid. Bored and emo. No facial expressions whatsoever.

"Um well dude, we're a knife store and knives are sharp. So no we don't have any blunt knifes." He had attitude towards Jin and acted as if he didn't care.

"Well do you have fake ones? Or like plastic ones? Or do you have any that are used and no longer sharp?" Jin moved his hands around like he was explaining stuff.

"Like I said dude, we only carry sharp knives." The annoying dude was getting on Jin's last nerve. He picked up the knife that was displayed beside him and struck it onto the mans heart. The man was still very emotionless and held no facial expression towards pain.

After killing him, Jin went around the store and ended up finding a box filled with plastic and rubber toy knives. "Perfect."

He went towards TaeTae who was still looking at all the knives mounted to the wall. "Look Baby I got you some knifes." He showed the box filled with all the different knives.

TaeTae's eyes sparked with excitement and started rummaging through the box. Later on, he ended up picking 2. 1 rubber one, with a baby blue handle. It had many jewels on it for sparkle and had a bejewelled bear on the front that had a little blue bow on it. The other one he chose was a plastic one and had pretty red roses on it. It sparked and was filled with gems.

TaeTae was happy with his final choices and the 2 headed out of the store and met up with the other males.

————————————————————
Bye bye 🌸