14. (M)

The feeling hadn't been relieved. It was still the strong feeling I'm oh so familiar with when I had it in the car.

A tingling sensation in my lower area. The want of hands rooming my body, the feeling of being full from my hole. I wanted it all.

But that was my body. My mind was thinking the complete opposite. I don't want to be a slut who begs for sex. I don't want to be a whore who needs to be filled every day.

But the feeling wound not leave. I twitched and moved a bit in my seat trying my best to not get Yoongi's attention. I don't want another Jungkook moment. That time I wasn't thinking since it was my first time feeling the sensation but now that I know, I should watch what I'm doing. Not get to carried away.

That didn't end up happening.

My fidgety movements with my fingers and my slight position fixes with my body did not go unnoticed my Yoongi.

He stopped playing the the melody music and faced towards me. I didn't make any eye contact with him but I could tell he was observing my moments. Playing with my fingers, sweat dripping down my temple, me switching positions every so slightly. At least anything in order to get the feeling away.

"You ok?" I stopped my movements for a little bit. Not before feeling a little jolt of electricity after hearing Yoongi's deep voice. It sound so sexy to me.

"Yeah, I-I'm f-fine." I was not fine at all, no I wasn't. The complete opposite. If he speaks again I think I might lose it.

"Are you sure?" I jolted forward in my seat. Wasn't a good idea as I felt the friction I wanted between my legs. I little moan came out of my mouth which made me put my hands immediately on top of them. A red tint made its way onto my cheeks showing how embarrassed I was. "Oh." I heard from his mouth which made me worried.

What does 'Oh' mean. I had a battle in my head if I should leave or stay. If I should ask for his help or do it on my own. I couldn't go to Jungkook because he wasn't home yet.

"I know what's wrong, let me help you." His words kind of made me scared. I didn't know if I wanted it. It was my body, not my actual mind and heart. "Come on Tae, it's going to hurt more. Let me help you."

By hurting more he was right. The stick was growing from my pants. I didn't know what was happening but every time I heard his voice, it made my body jump. But right now, I need his help. I wouldn't even know what to do if I were alone. I poked it a bit which made me moan.

"It's h-hard."

"Yeah and it's going to get harder and hurt more if you don't let me help you."

I thought about his words for a moment. I went between the pros and cons of letting Yoongi relieve me. But all in all, I had no choice. I didn't know what to do at all.

"Ok." My small 'ok' made him smile, I wasn't sure why but I hope it was for a good reason. "Please take care of me, I'm putting my trust in you." If I were in the situation again, I would've asked Jungkook, while doing it in the car he made sure it wasn't painful and took care of me. So I'm hoping that Yoongi would do the same.

"I promise I will. Go on the bed, it'll be more comfortable." I followed and went to his bed, he followed behind me. He told me to lay down which I did and he hovered over top of me.

The seen made my have flashbacks. Me being overtaken, someone hovering above me. A chance for a person to do anything to me. It made me panic. My breathing became heavy and sweat started to drip down. I felt my eyes starting to water and tears were about to fall. but were stopped by a voice.