two

SELENE WOKE UP TO HER DOG LICKING HER FACE

It wasn't a very pleasant thing to wake up to. Who knows what the dog licked before he licked her face. She groaned, sitting up from the bed. The husky barked before running out of the room. She had recused the dog two years ago on a hike and named him Caden. Ever since then, the two were inseparable. Caden would be brought on every hike she took and almost every trip out of the state.

Selene rubbed her eyes out of tiredness. She wasn't ready to face the singer again. She didn't want to embarrass herself in front of him or anyone else that would accompany him.

Your going to mess this up.

He's not gonna like you.

She grabbed the bottle that was filled with pills, placing one into her mouth and swallowing it. The dog followed her into the kitchen and watched her as she opened up the refrigerator and grabbed leftover pasta. She placed it into the microwave and then proceeded to give the dog his food.

Selene had struggled with anxiety for as long as she could remember. It crept in her veins and made her think horribly of herself. She wasn't diagnosed until she was fifth teen because her mother refused to get her medical attention and claimed she was "overreacting". It's funny how it took her collapsing in school for her to get the care she needed.

The medication she took helped her but she didn't even know how she would be in front of that many people.

She took a shower and then made her way to the door, saying goodbye to Caden. The drive to the recording studio wasn't long considering her apartment was relatively close to everything. She sat in the parking lot, her hands clenching the wheel. Her head softly but the wheel as she closed her eyes. She knew she had to calm herself down before she even went in the studio or else it would be a disaster.

A knocking on the window scared her, the woman almost jumping out of her seat. Harry frowned and mumbled a "sorry". Selene quickly took the key out of the engine and unlocked the car door, the singer opening it for her. He had a concerned look on his face.

Selene's caramel complexion was pale. It was as if someone drained the blood out of her.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked. She pushed her curly hair behind her and nodded.

"I'm fine," she stated before crossing her arms her chest. Harry titled his head, not taking her answer serious.

"I'm okay Harry. Don't worry about me," she smiled.

Harry was hesitant but he soon enough lead her into the studio, opening the door for her. She thanked him before heading in. The first person she noticed was a long haired man who was busy tuning an electric guitar. He had a red beanie on and a simple white t-shirt. His lips were twisted in frustration as he struggled.

The next person was an another man who looked pretty laid back. He was texting someone on his phone. He looked up, a small smile on his face. His brown eyes were almost welcoming to Selene. It made her feel better than she did in that parking lot.