thirty four

(hi! notice: harris reed is gender fluid and uses they/them pronouns. when i say they or them, i am referring to harris. please respect their pronouns! thank you)

(play song!)

SELENE SAT ON THE STOOL IN THE KITCHEN WITH A CUP OF COFFEE IN HER HANDS.

She could barely keep her eyes open. She was tired as hell. She didn't end up falling asleep until 2am because she had took a nap. Harry had no problem going to sleep considering that he slept with his head on her chest, his arms wrapped around her. Selene running her hands through his hair never failed to make him drift off.

They had to do Met Gala prep early which meant hair, nails, and makeup. It would also be the first time Selene would see the outfits that Harry picked out. She was excited yet nervous. She had also never met Harris before. She knew that they were talented so she was just anxious to see what they and Alessandro made for both Harry and her.

She set the coffee cup on the counter and laid her head on flat surface. Her hair fell over her face. It was too early to be up. Harry was currently looking through the fridge for something to eat. "Are you going to eat something Le?" he asked, his eyes still in the fridge. No response. He furrowed his eyebrows and turned around. "Did you die on me over there?"

"Yes," she muttered.

"Yes to dying or yes to eating something?"

"Both."

"Okay then. There's leftover pizza, cereal, fruit, yogurt, and bread. Lots of it."

"Dude, you have more bread than actual food," she said as she sat back up. "You have regular bread, croissants, bagels, and a baguette. Don't get me started on your shrine of bread at your London house."

Harry grabbed the almond milk and cereal that was on top of the fridge, the singer closing it after. "It's not a shrine!"

"Fine. You still had an absurd amount of bread for no reason," she said as she stood up. She walked to the refrigerator and picked out the yogurt and fruit. She then grabbed a spoon from the drawer and returned to her seat.

"What time are we meeting with Harris and Alessandro?" she asked as she took the covering off of the top of the yogurt. "Less than two hours. It's not far though. It's by around the same area of the building from yesterday," he answered.

Selene softly nodded and grabbed her cup of caffeine. Harry looked at her as he poured the cereal into his bowl. "When did you go to sleep?" She shrugged as she brung the cup to her mouth, the guitarist sipping the diluted drink. "A couple of hours after you. Wasn't really tired," she told. Harry frowned.

"You could've woke me up if you couldn't go to sleep," he suggested.

"You have more important things to do than me. I'll be fine once the coffee kicks in."

Harry smiled as he poured the almond milk into the bowl. "You're literally drinking half milk half coffee. I don't think anything is going to be kicking in," he teased.

"No one likes black coffee Harry. It's fucking disgusting."

Selene walked into the room before Harry since he had held the door. She smiled as she saw Alessandro and Harris. They both turned around and smiled back. "Harry! Selene! How are you two doing today?" Alessandro asked as he walked up to the pair.

"Pretty good," Harry answered, the singer giving the long haired man a hug. "What about you Selene?"

Alessandro pulled away from the hug and gave her one, one of which she wasn't expecting. "Oh, i'm doing good. Just a bit tired is all," she spoke up.