forty three

the next week...

SELENE SMILED AS TYLER, THE CREATOR WALKED IN THE HOUSE, A SMILE ON HIS FACE AS HE SAW HER.

Him, Steve, and Selene had all decided to do a collab together since they hadn't in a while. Steve walked up to Tyler, his arms open to give the older man a hug. Tyler playfully pushed him off and walked up to Selene.

"I'm giving Selene a fucking hug first," he said as he engulfed the guitarist into his arms.

"That's rude," Steve muttered, watching as Selene wrapped her arms around the rapper's shoulders.

"I saw you last week!"

"So?"

Tyler pulled away and wrapped his arms around Steve. "Was that so hard?" Steve questioned.

"Shut the hell up," Tyler muttered. Selene laughed at the two grown men who acted like kids around each other. "I've got a question," Selene started as she walked to the fridge.

"Do y'all remember the summer party from like 2016?" she asked.

"The crazy ass one where you got drunk and kissed a girl in the pool?" Steve asked. Selene turned back around and glared the younger man

"Is that really the only part you remember?"

He smiled. "No but it was funny."

Tyler laughed. "We remember. But what about it?"

"Every time I hang out with both of y'all together I get reminded of it. I kinda want to write a song about it," she answered as she took out the leftover spaghetti from the fridge.

"That's going to be one crazy ass song."

"We have about five hours to work on it so..." Selene trailed off. Tyler furrowed his eyebrows. "Why only five hours."

Selene grabbed a bowl from the shelf so she could place the pasta into it. "Because I have company coming over and I would like it if you two didn't say anything that would embarrass me," she retorted.

"Harry is in town?" Tyler asked.

"Lower your voice for starters and yes, this is the only time he would be open so I would like to see him without you two egging on."

"Okay, we'll leave... After we say hi," Steve muttered.

"Great."

It didn't take long for Selene warm up her spaghetti, put a lot of parmesan on it, and then hot sauce. Selene held her bowl close to her chest as they all sat down on the couch.

"Why the fuck are you holding the bowl so tight for?" Tyler asked as he watched her grab her fork.

"Because you two like two steal my food so i'm not taking any chances."

"Wait Selene do you still have the videos from that night?" Steve asked. She smiled. "Yeah, they're on my Laptop. I'll go get it."

Selene placed her spaghetti on the stand beside the couch and eyed the two. "If any of you touch my food i'm strangling both of you."

"I can guarantee that I do not want your parmesan filled spaghetti," Tyler snorted, Selene flipping him off as she walked out of the room. She quite literally speed walked to her room, her hair moving into her face as she did so. She opened the door and went to her desk— the guitarist grabbing the grey Macbook.